When is enough ENOUGH for TSB users?

2Next

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I just finished 10th in the gauntlet, and I don't even have the app on any of my devices. Take that, big spender! 🤪 #iwonthegame
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited July 2020

Shut the game down if you're a scrub below all star level 25 🤣 let everyone else pay money to lose to Cove 🤙🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Gents...this has been informative...but it has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Players are asking for transparency with odds of pulling players in boxes.  This isn’t going to effect a thing with “whales” or competing in gauntlets.

You are right. We want complete transparency with box odds for each player clearly listed. 
    Our good buddy @blueleopard just shutdown the other thread/discussion about box odds. I’m soooooo glad he is here to decide when discussions are going nowhere. Great job blue 👍🏻👊🏻😉
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Gents...this has been informative...but it has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Players are asking for transparency with odds of pulling players in boxes.  This isn’t going to effect a thing with “whales” or competing in gauntlets.

You are right. We want complete transparency with box odds for each player clearly listed. 
    Our good buddy @blueleopard just shutdown the other thread/discussion about box odds. I’m soooooo glad he is here to decide when discussions are going nowhere. Great job blue 👍🏻👊🏻😉
    i'm gonna be honest here: he was right in shutting it down. the thread just turned into 20 of us flaming the glu employee pretending to be a world ranked player. 

anyhow, i agree wholeheartedly with how you want more transparency and/or clear odds. i'm pretty confident today's deep sea box goes by the same scammy odds.
    So if you’re not a world ranked player... 🤫🤐👍🏻
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    I love how I'm a Glu employee lol

My club had a good laugh as I probably moan and pretend rage quit the most out of all of us 😂

Interesting that some can handle different viewpoints on this forum and others can't. Personally I think it's all healthy debate about the game . Most people I think including myself are open to others views.

Some aren't. Which is fair and their choice. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @spoc84 just want to thank you for foolishly spending your discretionary income so I don't have to spend my discretionary income. That way I can buy a new pair of Oakley sunglasses and Jordans and rock them at the Outer Banks for ten days and still play this shitty game for free. I can have my cake and eat it too. I love spending other people's money.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @spoc84 why you rage quitting all the time? Are there frustrations you have with the game?
    @spoc84 just want to thank you for foolishly spending your discretionary income so I don't have to spend my discretionary income. That way I can buy a new pair of Oakley sunglasses and Jordans and rock them at the Outer Banks for ten days and still play this shitty game for free. I can have my cake and eat it too. I love spending other people's money.
    A man of good taste. I have a big x-metal collection. Nice to see another Oakley fan brotha 😎JEDDDOGGY said:
    @spoc84 why you rage quitting all the time? Are there frustrations you have with the game?
    Being in a big ish club is often more frustrating than the game. Rage quit club chats when you feel like guys are not pulling their weight. Sometimes it's better to be solo but I love club life more than I hate it lol 

Lots of things frustrate me about the game. I just made another thread. Club levels, rewards and acolades probably my main 3 big issues. All linked. 
  • SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Adding $0.02 here, I’ve spent quite a bit over the past 3 years. This is the first season I went diamond in-season, only because I had to when the block list was removed for BGs. I can cycle cap WOH without spending gold, and cycle d6 about twice a week. I stopped spending entirely after going 0 for 80 on any SE 5* pulls two VIP weekends ago. No one likes to spend money for nothing, whale or non-whale, and if I’m being lied to, you’ve lost my business. 

Math doesn’t lie. Over a large enough sample size, the numbers have to work out the way the probabilities say they should. At no point this year has that been the case. Hiding the actual pull rates for specific prime players is intentionally deceptive, and was put into place to force the whales funding this game to spend even more money. I don’t know about you, but I won’t support that. I’ll play the game and enjoy it, but I won’t fund it.

All mobile games operate this way, and it’s $&@ing insane. No standard business would survive like this. Customers would absolutely leave in droves. At their core, these games are straight up gambling mechanisms. There is zero difference between TSB and a slot machine in Vegas, except the Vegas slots have a regulated rate of return. Mobile games do not, because iTunes and GooglePlay don’t actually perform code review. Try going back and playing TSB 19 for a week with no bonus players to boost scores. It’s the same game it always was, as 2020 is, but it’s not as much “fun”. Because the game itself really isn’t. How many YouTube videos are created showing box pulls? How many actually tapping bonus games? It’s all about who your new bonus player is, replacing the one you were excited about less than 48 hours before, but is now worthless for scoring. 

This is the reality of the game(s) we play today on mobile devices. I can think of literally thousands of things that deserve my time and money more. 

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    It’s on!!! https://youtu.be/1vvEkc08nhY Until glu adds another gauntlet event Friday...lol...
    You seen the boxes Friday? Bryce Harper double hot hitter 400 overall. You think we are boycotting? No chance. Ok so my club and others are apparently in. 

A lot of them had their XP taken away. Glitching n bitching.

But they will 100% chase lindor and Harper. The ones leading the boycott, kdogs in particular. Good dude . Amazing medium spender who grinds to be a top guy.

Clown spenders like me, we really don't have much to moan about. Yes I moaned about acolades and rewards not being worth the middle of the week. But outside of that I'll still drop a G this weekend. 
    spoc84 said:
    You seen the boxes Friday? Bryce Harper double hot hitter 400 overall. You think we are boycotting? No chance. Ok so my club and others are apparently in. 

A lot of them had their XP taken away. Glitching n bitching.

But they will 100% chase lindor and Harper. The ones leading the boycott, kdogs in particular. Good dude . Amazing medium spender who grinds to be a top guy.

Clown spenders like me, we really don't have much to moan about. Yes I moaned about acolades and rewards not being worth the middle of the week. But outside of that I'll still drop a G this weekend. 
    Please try not to be a dick and spend a week or two without spending money. You massive whales are what have the biggest impact on glu, every single one of you boycotting counts. Glu will get the false misconception that you still like the game and continue making box odds worse, xp costs lower, everything else glitched... becase that's that they do.
    If everyone boycotts. I won't be the one to break it. The second I see people in my club spending or one of the top teams in my bracket tearing shit up.

I'm spending. 

This boycott will not happen. I guarantee it.
    Seriously, don’t want those guys to get the edge on you, if you triple spend this weekend you can shatter that glass ceiling...atleast till next week when the same 2 players are released with different names and lower speeds.
    whammo911 said:
    Seriously, don’t want those guys to get the edge on you, if you triple spend this weekend you can shatter that glass ceiling...atleast till next week when the same 2 players are released with different names and lower speeds.
    The money is no object to me. I play the game to have fun, collect kinda like my baseball card collection and compete.

I won't ruin people's boycott if it happens. I just know it won't. I know a lot of these guys and it never works. Gluminati unanimously said in their club vote last time . No boycott. Why? Because there is so little to complain about when you spend. You get what you want.

They are pissed cause they got caught glitching and bitching. Which I get. But their accounts be sorted and reinstated with pxp come Friday and this will be all blown over. 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    edited July 2020
    spoc84 said:
    whammo911 said:
    The money is no object to me. I play the game to have fun, collect kinda like my baseball card collection and compete.

I won't ruin people's boycott if it happens. I just know it won't. I know a lot of these guys and it never works. Gluminati unanimously said in their club vote last time . No boycott. Why? Because there is so little to complain about when you spend. You get what you want.

They are pissed cause they got caught glitching and bitching. Which I get. But their accounts be sorted and reinstated with pxp come Friday and this will be all blown over. 
    You mentioned accounts being reinstated on Friday. Is it standard for jailed teams to automatically come back after 1 week? The reason being is I'm still in a customer service battle (on to my 4th representative) to get my team back. The forums have let me know that cheating is rampant in the elite clubs, but I personally have not done anything wrong. 
    Boycott= I'm coming back, just throwing a temper tantrum hoping you'll change some things. 

With all of the issues, the scams, the "feel bad" moments, the taking of in game currency that irl money was spent to acquire, etc... why not save yourself all of the trouble and drop the game completely? A boycott isn't going to fix everything forever, if anything at all 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah but your not really a big spender, I saw your instagram with you standing outside your 92 Corolla with those spinner hubcaps...lol..jk man...I don’t really care either way, game has been stale for a longtime and you can’t have much fun in a game with one foot in and one foot out waiting for it to get better. 
    whammo911 said:
    92 Corolla with those spinner hubcaps
    💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

whammo911 said:
    92 Corolla with those spinner hubcaps
    💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Love it dude 🤩 those wheels are 🔥

To the guy asking about Friday. I mean the big accounts Friday. No disrespect but if you locked out and just a regular VIP they don't care. If you not even a VIP rest in peace my friend .
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I'm curious about all this Gluminati scuttlebutt.  What were they caught doing?  KDog has a new video up talking about Glu taking PxP away.
    @spoc84 No offense taken. I understand the name of the game and as a non-VIP, I know the false jailing was intentional by Glu. I'll keep fighting but just wanted to know what the road ahead looked like. Thanks 
    cb11 said:
    @spoc84 No offense taken. I understand the name of the game and as a non-VIP, I know the false jailing was intentional by Glu. I'll keep fighting but just wanted to know what the road ahead looked like. Thanks 
    Hope you get it back man. My holder non VIP last year I built up a really good gold team on . They jailed it because it still had the ads and probably too much autotapped gold whilst you could still do that, before the dumb collection after each vid. It's still jailed to this day.

My main VIP account with huge spend on I done much worse things on. always just a slap on the wrist and carry on. 

If you are diamond and non VIP they hate you and love to jail you.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Yeah but your not really a big spender, I saw your instagram with you standing outside your 92 Corolla with those spinner hubcaps...lol..jk man...I don’t really care either way, game has been stale for a longtime and you can’t have much fun in a game with one foot in and one foot out waiting for it to get better.

Sounds like you found my instagram instead!
    Oh cool, a four minute boycott.  How ever is Chad going to fix it?!?  Find out on the next "We're REALLY boycotting this time, we swear... part nine"
    Just no.  
    spoc84 said:
    cb11 said:
    Hope you get it back man. My holder non VIP last year I built up a really good gold team on . They jailed it because it still had the ads and probably too much autotapped gold whilst you could still do that, before the dumb collection after each vid. It's still jailed to this day.

My main VIP account with huge spend on I done much worse things on. always just a slap on the wrist and carry on. 

If you are diamond and non VIP they hate you and love to jail you.
    Yeah, it is what it is. In '18, I was automatically suspended for a week when I hit diamond. In '19 I made it through somehow. Now, as soon as I hit diamond and spent a little gold, no suspension, straight to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.