Options

CVC and Target Bash bonus players

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
I have noticed this week none of the BXP players from the boxes this week have been bonus players in Clash, TB, or CVC. I’m sure it’s just to make us either spend more money to level up the Primes or use a lot of gold to get the FR guy or the POTW batter. I hope this isn’t the norm moving forward. I know the WOH top player was a bonus for Clash and TB though. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited July 2020
    they are not even bothering with anyone except the top spenders anymore - completely orienting the game towards those who want to spend $100 everytime they level a prime. The boxes this week made it easy to not play this entire week, now I don't even need to bother with CVC either.
  • Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    F M
  • Options
    cbidgejbagscbidgejbags Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    What about a bonus player reward for those that complete woh HOF on Monday? 
  • Options
    spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Maybe make 1 bxp guy a bonus, the potw most serious diamond players get a bonus but then the rest should be primes or the players you buy. Mainly because bxp players are just generic guys now , this is the prime era and secondly the top bonuses I feel should be in the store. So if you spend on this game you can get an advantage over a f2p player in CVC. 

If this isn't the case, where is the inventive for the top guys to spend? 
  • Options
    KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    I saw this coming, unfortunately. The box odds on bxp players have been increased quite a bit since the release of primes so I figured Glu would find a way to make the players less useful.

If we thought the shelf life of most players was bad before, this only makes it worse. Personally, I have much less incentive to level a player if they aren’t a CvC bonus. At least Glu is helping me to save resources.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I know this isn’t ‘19 or ‘18, but even at the end of the year, the BXP players in the boxes were lower level cvc bonus players. I don’t know why they had to change it. It definitely makes it tougher for Diamond teams to get a cvc bonus player that can actually help in cvc. If I pull the Prime player, I hurt myself more than help by putting him in my lineup because I can’t cap him. I’ll just have to roll with the punches of how ‘20 is playing out.
  • Options
    @navyjack77 they will keep putting in a x1000 bxp guy I expect. Plus it fan rewards guy is bxp. But I appreciate that requires spending a lot of money or gold. But still, they are easy to level then throw away for medium spenders even at diamond. 

I do think it's right though, it should mostly be the elite players and the ones expensive to level in CVC. That way separates the the top clubs. Still too easy to score in CVC. Ties etc. Capping points. 
  • Options
    this guy is a good example. Absolute beast even for bxp guy and I'm pretty sure he was a big CVC bonus . To go along with the primes the weekend before last. Davis last weekend also. Only bxp but skills that make him better than some 380 primes.

I know it's not free, but I think he was only 9.99, easy to level and a beast.