Club level and rewards END SPRING TRAINING

2Next

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    OK thanks, will do.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @spoc84 I have been reading your posts this week, and I appreciate your point of view on some things. You do come across as a d!ck sometimes, which is why a lot of people don’t care what you are actually saying. This boycott that kdogs is or was trying to get going is bogus IMO. This guy wants everyone to boycott because he was caught cheating. I read his Facebook post and his replies to many people calling him out. He gets very defensive and then later admits that he took advantage of this glitching issue. He also says he is done with this game no matter what, he just wants to see Glu burn while he walks off into the sunset. What happened to him was justified as well as the others that took advantage of it. Glu is not completely innocent in this as it was their coding issue that allowed people to do this, but their Terms of Service specifically state such things will get you banned or penalized in some way. This game is still fun to me, and although I’ve always thought it would be cool to win a custom ATG, I realized very early on that would not happen because I’m just your average joe in this game. You should have a major advantage in this game if you spend a lot more money than everyone else. That’s just how it goes. If that wasn’t the case, I don’t feel this game would be around for very long. The difference between me and some others is, I will not criticize for how one plays the game. From the F2P to the whales, everyone should just play in a way that makes them enjoy the game. Just my 2 cents or nonsense. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    Is @spoc84  Kdog or Dmart? They’ve been in top 50. Regardless...there’s a lot of division, judgment, and negativity...if the game isn’t fun then don’t play. Simple. GLU will not change its practices and while it would greatly benefit them to do so, they’ve proven over and over that they won’t. 
    Poor communication, terrible odds, glitches, etc. play the game if you have fun. If not then delete it, get some accountability and stay off it. The community is why I play and I actually have fun. Let’s not turn on each other. 
    100% right! @spoc84 brings up a lot good points but none that haven't been discussed at nauseum in these forums for the last couple years. The problem is it just keeps getting worse year after year. My thoughts are find your niche that you are comfortable with and have fun. Glu is going to do what Glu does, if you can't take it anymore no one is holding a gun to your head to stay. I have all the respect for @retirepujols to do something I can't do and walk away. I personally believe @spoc84 is an employee for Glu sent to troll us. I believe him when he says that Glu hates everyone except for those who hand over the keys to the vault of their personal bank accounts. That's why he came out no where to mock all of us. He's really not saying anything new. I don't believe he says all he says he is other than an arrogant prick that has no regard for what majority of this game makes up the "common" people. He definitely speaks for how Glu stands. Very sad. 
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    @navyjack77 I know kdogs. That is why I said the boycott will never work. He got caught along with most of the other top players. Some of them are re glitching pxp right now. Spending it as fast as they get it lol it's been going on 2+ weeks now but only now has it been exposed. I saw he claimed he did it by mistake, not possible lol 

@Toughthundercats I don't see much discussion previously on the forum ago t acolades specifically? That's why I'm making a big deal of it. For top clubs the game is only getting them to play half the week. Seems dumb to me. Why have stat bonus or multiplier alternate weeks on a Monday? Doesn't make sense. Have them both each week , one on Monday, one on Tuesday/weds then the discount on Thursday. Hell scrap the current Tuesday and weds acolades, separate the Thursday ones and go Monday multiplier, Tuesday stat bonus (for us on prime weekend too) weds go energy refresh speed up and then discount Thursday.

In my opinion this will make the game 100% better and for a lot of top clubs will mean we play more and compete more, so spend more. 

If you think I work for Glu then you are dumb. I would never work for a piece of shit joke of a company like them. I enjoy their product and spend money with them but I still believe they are shit and only a fraction of their potential.

I never said I spoke for everyone on the game? I said before, I was registered on this forum a while ago, made a post about club levels and refound the forum with the helpful charts thread. I'm just a player. I don't say I speak for the majority. But I do hold views that are similar to a lot of the big spenders in the game.

Common people? I don't talk about them disrespectfully like that. Am I important? No. Should glu care about me more? Yes. From a business level they should. I spend more than 20 regular VIPs probably put together. 

If you think I am an arrogant pr1ck I really don't care. Probably I am which is why I have a great and successful life. Is that important? No. But people calling me out as some Glu troll is just so lol I have to point it out. 

Real all my posts. I've been very critical of Glu, I've been very fair and respectable to people I've interacted with and heard them out. O e had a bit of light hearted ball busting with some guys, who in real life I would happily buy a beer.

Can't help if some mfers are just salty or hate the truth.
    Yea and this is why I know your 100% full of shit. @spoc84 This so called "glitch" had nothing to do with AP modes, proxys, or manipulating the game in ANY WAY shape or form. All people did were pull boxes with to obtain it, nothing was glitched. This is the same thing that happened to all of us a few weeks ago, do you all forget?? When instead of getting the Xp on our pulls it was taking away from our totals. This worked the opposite way. So that's saying you went to the ATM machine to withdraw $100 from the bank, but instead of giving you $100 it spat out $1000 bills without affecting your bank limit. Who wouldn't do it is my question. Its all a matter of perspective. This isn't like the other glitches we have seen over the years where you got it for free by other means. All people did here was pull boxes and it was giving out more XP then it should have.
    – The Great Houmy
    Im still very curious why you find the need to hide your club name and tag? If it doesn't matter then whats the issue? Your club seems top notch and I would like to know what the requirements are for joining such an elite TSB club @spoc84 .
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87ite 100% glitch. You think players just happened to fall into inactives and you happen to be the exact amount of players over the roster limit? 

The guys who have been glitching will 100% know what I mean.

It's nothing to do with the reverse repull. It's a very specific operation of how to manipulate the games code. No way anyone can do it by accident . If you did it, you knew and you are guilty. You obviously don't know about the glitch and didn't do it. Which is fine, but don't tell me I am full of shit because I 100% know it works and I know for sure a lot of the top 100 in the rankings have been using it. 

There will be people here like I say, who 100% know how to glitch XP and more recently worked out how to apply it to pxp. It has nothing to do with accidents. Again, if you don't know about it dude, don't get salty with me.
    dkarski87 said:
    Im still very curious why you find the need to hide your club name and tag? If it doesn't matter then whats the issue? Your club seems top notch and I would like to know what the requirements are for joining such an elite TSB club @spoc84 .
    Lol you wouldn't be welcome in my club. Which I don't run by the way. And I have no need. But I have interacted with people on pm here so some people no doubt can work out who I am.

It's more fun at this point. To not tell you, as you seem to be obsessed with me . Like dude, if you want my number and a date just ask? Not a problem .
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    What's the exact process for this glitch.... asking for a friend. B)
This discussion has been closed.