The Great TSB Boycott of July 2020

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
The boycott is here!  The revolution...WILL BE TELEVISED!!!

The Great TSB Boycott of July 2020 41 votes

I will boycott - I'm tired of being jerked around
34%
DirectFXItsouttahere2whammo911TheLegend17SBxIronmanmelindavecb11BigburgTheFullMontezandermanJSEBOfficerTripSweetness0632trojanman999 14 votes
I will boycott - but mostly to support others
2%
Pellywelly23 1 vote
Boycotts are dumb and stupid
9%
Mattattacknavyjack77bobremjerrye23 4 votes
Boycotts are good, but I'm a degenerate addict and will spend anyway
2%
Hata 1 vote
DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
26%
NotTodayTdub71retirepujolsYardGoatsmythicaldragondrsmartassphd69leroyjenkinstoddgurley30Ari4Phillyspoc84Bearmeat 11 votes
Cram it up your suckhole
24%
WackGoneLocofahhq2xracmanfatDaddyScaryTerryMillecorsBigBibbins333EProspectPhilsKCTribeuwjnhaduihduiowa 10 votes
Prev1

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Please use this for Official Boycott Talk
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'll just say that the recent boycott talk started because guys who glitched pxp had it stripped. If you're not happy with the game for other reasons(likely lol), then all the power to you. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    I agree Dkarski is awesome, I hope I am like him when I become a top tapper.

Boycott isn't happening and was never a thing, just to let you know.
  • NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    Is there gas in the car?  Yes, there's gas in the car. 
    edited July 2020
    DFBB said:
    I'll just say that the recent boycott talk started because guys who glitched pxp had it stripped. If you're not happy with the game for other reasons(likely lol), then all the power to you. 
    This is what pisses me off.  The boycott SHOULD have happened months ago.  

And now they are bringing it back under some interesting pretenses 

which sucks, because it means that meaningful things like GLU’s fraudulent box odds will go unaddressed 
    edited July 2020
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    DFBB said:
    Yes kdogs got all whiney because his gluminati team mates don't like him and were glitching without telling him. Then he finally got on the bandwagon and got caught. Then embarrassed himself whining about it on  various formats because he got all his pxp taken away and they gave it back to cove and the others. 

Then deciding he's an addict and a loser like the rest of us and joining chew like nothing happened. 

There is no boycott.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lmao thx @spoc84 . Cant wait for our date tomorrow night. Make sure to spend lots of money on me or you wont get lucky at the end of the night.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2020
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    Kdogs deleted his YouTube 🤣 that was a great boycott 🤪 only thing I miss is smacktalk, but I can get some of that here 😘
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    I agree Dkarski is awesome, I hope I am like him when I become a top tapper.

Boycott isn't happening and was never a thing, just to let you know.
    Hey @spoc84 Pm me. 
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    Kdogs deleted his YouTube 🤣 that was a great boycott 🤪 only thing I miss is smacktalk, but I can get some of that here 😘
    F**k boycott, take a pic of some more beautiful alloy so I can like you some more.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    spoc84 said:
    F**k boycott, take a pic of some more beautiful alloy so I can like you some more.
    Alloy? Psh! I'm all about that plastic 🙌🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I must admit I did feel sorry for Kdogs, but since he deleted his YouTube channel, it seems pretty fishy and that he was, in fact, caught cheating, and ran on a boycott to hide it. Sad. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    edited July 2020
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    snowy24 said:
    I must admit I did feel sorry for Kdogs, but since he deleted his YouTube channel, it seems pretty fishy and that he was, in fact, caught cheating, and ran on a boycott to hide it. Sad. 

I missed the video. Can someone summarize it in a few bullets, or NOT the way I would summarize it?

Thanks!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I’ve already had to delete and edit comments. No personal attacks plz.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Cram it up your suckhole
    Glitch Boycotts Matter
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I don't know the glitch but if no one changed game code or memory, I argue the only thing that should be done is to remove the extra they got and maybe a small penalty.  Here's an example, one of my former employees had an internal sale and an item was listed for something like $30 instead of $1300.  Well everyone went nuts and purchased tons.  The next day they sent an email saying there was an issue...and if you were dumb enough to think you'd get it for that cost, we should have never hired you (I added the last part).  There were no other penalties.  Yes, there were still some f**kheads that tried to claim misleading, lawsuit, blah blah...but it was forgotten in 2 days.
    edited July 2020
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    Why can't I call kdogs a piece of ....?

I would say it to his face in real life so why can't I say it here? 

He's a cry baby. 
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    spoc84 said:

He's a cry baby. 
    Can we get him in here so you two can turn this forum into a Denny's parking lot?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    spoc84 said:

He's a cry baby. 
    Can we get him in here so you two can turn this forum into a Denny's parking lot?
    I would love that. Make it happen dude. 
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    I don't know him, unfortunately.

DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    Go fish him out. He's colpiahculture in chew big red. Changed his name. Tell him you have some questions for him on the forums to explain his actions lol 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Cram it up your suckhole
    I finally watched that "10 reasons why Glu sucks" video a couple weeks ago.  I laughed out loud when someone with a TS over 180K (in June, only 3 months after the game was released) and Top 50 global ranking refferred to themselves as an "average" player.  
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited July 2020

I missed the video. Can someone summarize it in a few bullets, or NOT the way I would summarize it?

Thanks!

@drsmartassphd I may not be remembering all of it, but essentially:
    1. Boycott is on!
    2. Glu stole my and others' PXP.
    3. Box odds are garbage and lies (and maybe 1 or 2 additional specific gripes).
    4. Let's make glu hurt.
    5. See their stock price? Let's tank their stock.
    He was pretty fired up, if I recall.  It came across as more of an attempt to hurt Glu than to effect change within the game.
    Cram it up your suckhole
    snowy24 said:

Thanks!

The video was all the things people complain about on a daily basis here, box odds, WoH prizes, brackets, etc..
    All from a Top 50 global player.  I can understand why grinders on this board complain about box odds etc, but to me, it came across as big time whining.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Does being jailed count as boycottting? 🧐
    cb11 said:
    Does being jailed count as boycottting? 🧐
    Well.....They won't be playing OR spending.  Soooooo...............
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    Like I say. He's back playing, changed his name and like cove and the rest the devs gave him his pxp back to shut him up.

Absolutely nothing to do with organising a boycott. Just an addict trying to get his stuff back to he can go do more junkie things. Like a desperate man who lost his pxp so he couldn't get his hit of leveling up a fat catcher who now plays 3rd base. 

And it really is like that. Speaking from an ex junkies perspective. 
    Cram it up your suckhole
    Best reason for me to "boycott" is lousy boxes with players I've never heard of and/or don't need because they are lower rated than everyone I've already got.  First Fan Rewards this year that I am not spending ANY gold on, even for my F2P team.
    I'll caveat this with that I 1000% support an effective boycott; GLU needs a level of accountability that they don't currently have.

That said, it would be the ultimate troll to just leave the people boycotting banned during the planned boycott period.  "Ha, you can't boycott if youre banned!"

I hate GLU with the fire of a thousand suns. But that -ish would have me ROLLING

This discussion has been closed.