The Great TSB Boycott of July 2020

2Next

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Boycotts are dumb and stupid
    spoc84 said:

And it really is like that. Speaking from an ex junkies perspective. 
    Ex junky? Come on...admit it. You’re still a junky.....come on. We’re all junkies here.....you don’t have to hide anymore.
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    spoc84 said:

Ex junky? Come on...admit it. You’re still a junky.....come on. We’re all junkies here.....you don’t have to hide anymore.
    For sure. But this doesn't ruin my life like the real and hard stuff almost did lol 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Boycotts are dumb and stupid
    spoc84 said:
    spoc84 said:

For sure. But this doesn't ruin my life like the real and hard stuff almost did lol 
    Well, I’m glad it didn’t. I’ve seen addiction take down a lot of friends and family. It’s not pretty. Stay safe and have fun doing it. Or have fun and stay safe doing it....same thing I guess.
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    spoc84 said:
    spoc84 said:

Well, I’m glad it didn’t. I’ve seen addiction take down a lot of friends and family. It’s not pretty. Stay safe and have fun doing it. Or have fun and stay safe doing it....same thing I guess.
    Yeah man thanks. I think a lot of guys I speak to are ex addicts of some sort on this game. Especially the heavy hitters. 

I can say for sure I spend less on this game that I did drugs and it doesn't affect my life in the same negative way. So I see it as money well spent keeping me outta trouble lol 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I will boycott - I'm tired of being jerked around
    Good for you @spoc84 keep it going dude. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    DFBB said:
    I’ve already had to delete and edit comments. No personal attacks plz.
    Awwwww man.. I’m always late 😔
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Cram it up your suckhole
    😭😭😭 they stole my unearned pxp 😭😭😭 not fair 🤬🤬🙄🙄 pretty sad a 213k team resorts to that imo.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I will boycott - I'm tired of being jerked around
    Yeah cause paying hundreds of dollars for it while you beta test a game that is released with all sorts of bugs even though it barely changes each year is the right thing to do.
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    DKarski is AWESOME!!!!!
    It’s hilarious to watch these boycotts unfold in Line App. You ever see a crackhead boycott a bad mix of crack? NO. Same applies to this game. But on a positive note...Thanks @dkarski87 for hooking me up with the new LXP boxes. Is there anything this guy can’t do!?
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Cram it up your suckhole
    ^ yea. they can't even code a f.ucking daily challenge reward properly
    Ya lol pretty funny it’s still messed up. They don’t even care. My holder team completes none of the daily challenges but gets the box still. 🤣
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2020
    spoc84 said:
    DFBB said:
    I'll just say that the recent boycott talk started because guys who glitched pxp had it stripped. If you're not happy with the game for other reasons(likely lol), then all the power to you. 
    Yes kdogs got all whiney because his gluminati team mates don't like him and were glitching without telling him. Then he finally got on the bandwagon and got caught. Then embarrassed himself whining about it on  various formats because he got all his pxp taken away and they gave it back to cove and the others. 

Then deciding he's an addict and a loser like the rest of us and joining chew like nothing happened. 

There is no boycott.
    The arrogance in this post lmao. Who are you even? You said you're an ex junkie? Then why do you feel like you have any perspective on this 🤣. People like you just need to shït or get off the pot. We need less mouths like you in the community 100%
This discussion has been closed.