What to do with a bonus player?

bobrembobrem Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
Just pulled Beaty. I won’t cap him as he won’t make my roster. What is the most efficient way to use him for points today? Keep him at B1, level to B10, S1, S10, G1? Just like everyone else I don’t have a lot of bxp.

Comments

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I usually take a player like that to B10. It only cost 540 XP and you will get more than that when you trade him in. If you pull him again you saved yourself 40. Gold. 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited July 2020
    FWIW, I pulled from free/CVC boxes both Beaty and Kinsler and leveled them to B10 (and repulled Kinsler from a CVC box). I'm also using franchise coins on Heyward for more bonus points, and my SP2 is an Indian (5000 per K). I moved him to SP1 and I'm using an ice pack every game. I'm hoping to hit the 30M progress reward level without using any gold. I might not make it, especially if I keep occasionally forgetting to use an ice pack.

After today, I will trade-in Beaty and Kinsler.

I have pretty much the same questions you do. I'm not sure my plan is optimal.
    Hopefully someone smarter than I am will chime in.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Rippers said:
    I usually take a player like that to B10. It only cost 540 XP and you will get more than that when you trade him in. If you pull him again you saved yourself 40. Gold. 
    I think it's 850 BXP with no discount and 595 BXP with a 30% discount. 
    Even at 850 BXP and never repulling him, I still think it's worth it or close. Of course B10s should make more bonus points than B1s, and if you do repull him, then you'll get ~3000 BXP instead of ~1700 BXP for the repull or something like that (maybe you have to take him to S1 for that).

So you make back that BXP and more on the first repull if it happens.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17