What have these morons done to CvC!!!!

2Next

Comments

• spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    @mmikeowings they don't make or push you do anything. You choose to.

If you choose to not be diamond. That's your choice. But you are nerfing yourself and not playing the game to its full design potential.

There is no such thing as a push or bring forced. You are choosing to stall yourself and forgo the natural progression.

Anyone who makes it to a play offs and doesn't jump is only screwing themselves over.

Look dude. You are a sandbagger. Which is cool. But you can't really complain about it when you choose to deliberately not progress. Like you scared of the big leagues and wanna play single A ball all season lol
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited July 2020
    spoc84 said: no

If you choose to not be diamond. That's your choice. But you are nerfing yourself and not playing the game to its full design potential.

There is no such thing as a push or bring forced. You are choosing to stall yourself and forgo the natural progression.

Anyone who makes it to a play offs and doesn't jump is only screwing themselves over.

Look dude. You are a sandbagger. Which is cool. But you can't really complain about it when you choose to deliberately not progress. Like you scared of the big leagues and wanna play single A ball all season lol
    Obviously they don’t “make” you like hold a gun to ur head lol jeez.. they push you to diamond through changes made in the game. I wouldn’t call myself a casual player maybe more so as of late. Their in game changes are pushing me to be a casual player.  Most on here know how much I’ve spent on this game. That’s irrelevant to this discussion imo. 

Look dude I get it you are a big man big spender diamond player with all knowledge.... that also can’t post his team or club info. Which is cool  🤷🏻‍♂️🙄
    Troll 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited July 2020
    spoc84 said:

Hmmmm..... now this does sound like an addict  🥃💊 or an employee...

Addict:  C’mon man, live a little!  It’s AMAZING man, you haven’t lived until you do it! 

Employee;  Your only cheating yourself by not doing it and spending more! 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

If I were a little more tech smart I would post a Cheech & Chong pic here.

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    Hot hitter. Blowout. Runners on base . Right handed pitcher and yes early innings. But you don't get many of them. 

But any combo of the top 4 is great for CVC .
    Thanks bud. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    whynot said:

If I were a little more tech smart I would post a Cheech & Chong pic here.

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Lol so many cry babies here. People who defend cheats. People who don't actually debate without calling you a Glu employee. Cheating Tyrone on another thread calling me out. Which is ironic giving how he's a cheater lol 🤣

Anyway hope my post about skills helped some people. It's funny I helped a few guys here level clubs through friends. Have had a lot of PM's from guys saying thanks for a different perspective. Only hate I get is from other guys who spend a bit. Probably because they are addicts like everyone who are poor and can't keep affording to spend to stay at the top of the game lol 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited July 2020
    spoc84 said:
    Lol so many cry babies here. People who defend cheats. People who don't actually debate without calling you a Glu employee. Cheating Tyrone on another thread calling me out. Which is ironic giving how he's a cheater lol 🤣

Anyway hope my post about skills helped some people. It's funny I helped a few guys here level clubs through friends. Have had a lot of PM's from guys saying thanks for a different perspective. Only hate I get is from other guys who spend a bit. Probably because they are addicts like everyone who are poor and can't keep affording to spend to stay at the top of the game lol 
    Personally. I love ya man, agree with almost everything you post! Was just having a little fun cause that’s what we do.  Ya got to admit it made ya chuckle!

Thanks for the save @r@retirepujols
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    spoc84 said:

I'm the biggest bitch going. #loveorhate