Comments

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Players aren’t in saved up Tournament boxes. 🤯😳😤😫😱
    Seriously! Terrible move GLU. TERRIBLE 😒
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited July 2020
    That effing figures!  My first Royale at Diamond this year, have 100 tourney boxes saved up, and now they don’t work as intended!  🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Really bad move with the tournament boxes!! 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I opened 3 tourney boxes and got FCs on all 3, so I looked at the odds when I realized this. It sucks for sure. Maybe they’ll fix it, but could be intentional.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    😭😭😭
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    😭😭😭
    You were actually the 1st person that came to mind.  That sucks 
    DFBB said:
    😭😭😭
    Now I don’t feel nearly as bad, lol...thanks man!  😳
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Glu really made it so tourney boxes won't update accordingly and each new batch is a new box.. 
    Son of a gun. I was going to rip through the Tournaments all weekend. Perhaps reap some of the benefits myself and definitely pass some of the benefits along to the club. Maybe next time when there is someone other than MR available.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Hahaha...I’m glad they made this move. Why should the boxes you earned weeks or months ago contain the current tourney player versions-that is ridiculous!!! It was fine while it lasted and really only benefitted a minority of teams. 
    Go ahead and bring on the hate-if u don’t like it, just quit. This loophole was finally closed and the whiners are gonna whine...😘 

Read “Who moved my cheese” 🐁

#Tourney Boxes Matter

@fahhq2

I sure don’t like it and for you 🖕 (Only one though, not the 6 I gave Glu)
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    DFBB said:
    😭😭😭
    Oof.  Sorry, man.  I have 400, which felt like a lot to me, but wow.

I'm curious if it's going to be a different box every time now, or if as part of the update, they just switched from the old box to a new box, and the strategy will still be viable going forward.
    Here’s my real response to you @fahhq2:

It’s just total BS that whenever there is any issue with coding or glitches, that are in the users favor, they seem to fix those.  Yet, they still can’t fix any of the many known glitches that have plagued us for a long time, if they benefit Glu or are a hinderance to the user.  THAT’S my main issue with it.
    @RodFarva

I sure hope that’s the case...but I’m not holding my breath
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Hahaha...I’m glad they made this move. Why should the boxes you earned weeks or months ago contain the current tourney player versions-that is ridiculous!!! It was fine while it lasted and really only benefitted a minority of teams. 
    Go ahead and bring on the hate-if u don’t like it, just quit. This loophole was finally closed and the whiners are gonna whine...😘 

#Tourney Boxes Matter

Its fine if it doesnt affect you but to say you are glad is a bit humorous.   This wont make anyone quit I dont think but good for you for getting that off your chest i guess.    It benefited more then a minority of teams.   I guess if you spent your time in lower tiers you wouldnt understand.
    At least they did this:

Referring mainly to the new inclusion of rate breakdown.
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    can they screw up this game anymore than they already have...?...so pissed
    no players in tourney boxes until day of event...thats better?

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    fahhq2 said:

#Tourney Boxes Matter

Yeah, this was a loophole, glitch, whatever you want to call it like all the others.
    could have  let people know about the changes in advance
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Referring mainly to the new inclusion of rate breakdown.
    Yes.  Finally.  At least the odds are (theoretically, at least) honest.  If you are going on a chase for the 400, at least you know what you're up against.

The boost in percentage is nice, too.  I would expect that to be temporary, though.

Edit: By temporary, I mean revert back to the old odds on Monday...

Pulled this one twice...
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I’m done trying to chase the 400 primes. Got burnt two weekends in a row. I did pull him and capped him. 

• CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    What are the cycle rewards in WOH?  My club waits on start.
    Cthom said:
    What are the cycle rewards in WOH?  My club waits on start.
    Someone on global said they cycled and nothing is there still.
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Lol no tourney players in the boxes? 

That sucks for some guys. But I guess it was just another badly exploited 'glitch' from their point of view. I mean they are just giving grinders XP for free. So there is no reason for them to do that. It's a smart move on their part. Guys will either have to spend a bit more or quit. But if out of 10 guys 5 quit, but 1 of the 5 who stay becomes a heavy spender go stay in the game. Glu = winning. 

You gotta say they are Evo geniuses. As much as we all love to moan about them.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    If this they are going to do this, at least let us have the players that were in the boxes when we won the tournaments. Most of my tournament boxes I won occurred when they had Junis in the box. That would be the right thing to do.