Quick player level

YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
edited July 2020 in General TSB Discussion
That is a cool new feature they added to make it quicker to level guys up 

Comments

• superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Like how?
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Beware - a guy in my club used this feature to auto-level a player to P10 - the resource calculations were right but he received NO balls!  I would not recommend using this feature until this is fixed.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Here is a quick screen shot of it.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Beware - a guy in my club used this feature to auto-level a player to P10 - the resource calculations were right but he received NO balls!  I would not recommend using this feature until this is fixed.
    LMAO.  I can't tell you how STUNNED I am that GLU released a new feature that doesn't work properly.  These guys are the freaking Hooked on Phonics Dev Team.  

I refuse to believe that the consistency with which these things happen isn't boardline intentional.  There is absolutely NO WAY they could consistently release features that don't pass a simple beta test if it wasn't.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    LMAO.  I can't tell you how STUNNED I am that GLU released a new feature that doesn't work properly.  These guys are the freaking Hooked on Phonics Dev Team.  

I refuse to believe that the consistency with which these things happen isn't boardline intentional.  There is absolutely NO WAY they could consistently release features that don't pass a simple beta test if it wasn't.
    You are assuming too much.  Beta test?  WE ARE the beta test...
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Lol wow I just tested it on the free 355 pujols. Took him to d10 using it also got no balls.

Kinda sucks.
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    The 'balls' on Glu to use us as beta and we still spend. It's funny , like actual lol . We are so dumb .