Field Pass discount

17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
Anybody else not getting the .2 discount that it clearly states u get upon purchase?

Prev1345

Comments

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I have seen a bunch of complaints on it.  I bought both and it's working fine for me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Nope.  Not working for me either
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Not working for me either, maybe you have to buy both for it to work 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Not working for me either. And I just went platinum, I really needed it 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Did any of you buy both or just 1?
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I got only the larger one, and it is working fine for me.
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    No discount for me, purchased only the larger one
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I purchased both and neither are working. 
  • gNarNargNarNar Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Rippers said:
    I purchased both and neither are working. 
    Me too and I'm getting mad.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Worst thing is I leveled Bryce Harper to Platinum 7 before realizing I wasn't getting the extra .2 discount.  Sigh.
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Bought both and neither are working for me. 
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Well this sucks...
    Got my club battling in a bracket, and despite having top set, I am completely useless because I can't level my players
  • zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hopefully they give out a decent gift to compensate us
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    They wont give out anything worthwhile.  They'll ask you whether you want 800 gold or 1/10 the xp you burned before you noticed it wasn't working
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    same story different week apparently. I should really get help! I am 50/50 at best on getting all perks of field pass to work yet I spend most every weekend for it. That's on me for continuing to try it but man it sure would be nice if it just worked correctly for all.
    How freaking hard is it to send one freaking message?  To make an announcement?  SOMETHING that says "We know there is an issue, we are working on it."
    @TheFullMonte - There are probably way more issues than that but I totally agree. They sure pumped out the messages about CVC players. 

How freaking hard is it to send one freaking message?  To make an announcement?  SOMETHING that says "We know there is an issue, we are working on it."
    I just got telling them this.

Done*
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I got a message saying it is fixed 
    Ok now the game won't load past 37 says I've been suspended what a load of crap!!!
  • zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Still nothing fixed on my end
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Mine still not working.
    A clubmate attempted to assist.  CS responded to him in 17 minutes asking him to tell me to submit a ticket from my account.  The same account that they've ignored for (3) straight days.

What a joke
    Got back in but still no discount...
    So here we are, nearly (4) hours after a purchase was made, not working at all, being unable to help my club and I dont have a SINGLE MESSAGE from CS on where this issue stands.  That VIP Hotline sure is coming in handy.
    So here we are, nearly (4) hours after a purchase was made, not working at all, being unable to help my club and I dont have a SINGLE MESSAGE from CS on where this issue stands.  That VIP Hotline sure is coming in handy.
    just get a refund
    Google policy states it is on the developer. Glu policy is no refunds. At least that is what I was told two weeks ago when I had 0 perks of field pass.
    just get a refund
    That's only half the problem.  I spent 70% of my gold bank chasing players because I knew i was buying FP.  Getting the FP refunded does me no good if I don't also get all the resources I spent acquiring those players returned as well.  They're part and parcel.
    JTANDME said:
    just get a refund
    Google policy states it is on the developer. Glu policy is no refunds. At least that is what I was told two weeks ago when I had 0 perks of field pass.
    An attorney would have to explain to me how a company can have a "no refund" policy for services not rendered.  That seems........illegal.....