Loading stuck at 37%

ehorsley33ehorsley33 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
Updated the app, accepted the daily challenge and box never showed up so I forced restart and now I can’t sign back in. Any tips? Says my account has been locked but have no clue what I did.
Prev1

Comments

• TigerBravosTigerBravos Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Exact same thing happened to me. 
  • ehorsley33ehorsley33 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Exact same thing happened to me. 
    I sent an email to the customer care but I doubt we get a response. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Usually fixes itself before long
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • lilsheflilshef Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same for me and I also sent a message in. I did the same thing as @ehorsley33. Claimed the Daily box and then checked Club and noticed that all the progress had been reset(still showed completed tasks correctly). Closed the app and tried to reload to verify and it says I have been locked out.
    I also sent a message. Hope it fixes. My Friday afternoons are usually reserved for woh
  • jjoyce1963jjoyce1963 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Same here
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I've gotten this like 5 times.  Always fine on restart though... just annoying. 
  • ParzivalHParzivalH Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same deal for me! Hopefully they fix this asap 
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Yea i just got jailed for no reason too 
    I got a response back from Glu support saying they would look into it. We’ll see  
  • CJDFLYTHECHADCJDFLYTHECHAD Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm locked out too. Went to collect 5-day challenge box, checked the store, no box. Checked club challenges, game froze. Closed app, restarted, suspended.
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Same problem. Of course after a decent purchase. Right after trying to collect the 5 day challenge as well. 
  • GildrakGildrak Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

lilshef said:
    Same for me and I also sent a message in. I did the same thing as @ehorsley33. Claimed the Daily box and then checked Club and noticed that all the progress had been reset(still showed completed tasks correctly). Closed the app and tried to reload to verify and it says I have been locked out.
    Same thing exactly. I guess the suspicious activity is that the collect button actually worked. 
  • SIUEFASIUEFA Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    It was the daily reward box for me, too.  Hopefully we are back on soon...
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Gonna be a nice mea culpa gift coming from this screw up

If they want to just lock me out for a few hours every Friday and give me a pile of gold or Prime XP, I’m good with that.
  • ParzivalHParzivalH Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    If anyone hears anything from GLU please post it here. 
  • Nagrom214793Nagrom214793 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I am also waiting to hear back from Glu
  • lilsheflilshef Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited July 2020
    This is the response I received. However, the "log in" time they listed is the time I assume it trigger the ban(false positive in my book) as that was about 10 minutes after the event went live and when I had claimed my Daily box. I sent in a response asking for an updated time to be allowed back in as I am still locked out.

Thank you for contacting us regarding the status of your account.

We have detected anomalies on this account that have forced an automatic temporary ban. The account will be able to log in after 07/10/2020 16:10:28 UTC). Please do make sure that your account is secure and you are not using any third-party software that may interfere with the normal operation of the game.

If you have other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us by sending a new ticket.

• teddyballgamesteddyballgames Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    same thing happened to me after I accepted the weekly challenge box and then bought some boxes pulled some players and now I’m locked out and it says for up to 7 days. 
    lilshef said:
    This is the response I received. However, the "log in" time they listed is the time I assume it trigger the ban(false positive in my book) as that was about 10 minutes after the event went live and when I had claimed my Daily box. I sent in a response asking for an updated time to be allowed back in as I am still locked out.

We have detected anomalies on this account that have forced an automatic temporary ban. The account will be able to log in after 07/10/2020 16:10:28 UTC). Please do make sure that your account is secure and you are not using any third-party software that may interfere with the normal operation of the game.

If you have other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us by sending a new ticket.

Well, that certainly settles it.  Enough people had the same problem at the same time get a thread going, but we will still make you contact us 30 times and continue to give vague responses and hope you give up.  You’ll still play anyway, so bite our collective ass.

Thank you for your continued support!
    lilshef said:

Cool.  Considering it's currently 18:27 UTC time, this answer is worthless.

And out abnormal activity was trying to collect the challenge box
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    xracman said:
    lilshef said:

Cool.  Considering it's currently 18:27 UTC time, this answer is worthless.

And out abnormal activity was trying to collect the challenge box
    Abnormal activity would've actually been being able to collect it

• gstrdrgstrdr Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same thing happened to me.
  • dyousridyousri Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Anyone seen a fix yet?  
    Same thing happened to me- locked out after trying to open the daily challenges box.  
  • UltimateJacketsUltimateJackets Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I had the same issue right after the event started. This is the second time this month it’s happens to my account and have no idea what I did to have it happen. 
  • LukeJosephLukeJoseph Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Happened to me also after pressing collect for weekly challenge 
    I’m back in!
    Plus no access to Double Gold videos.  The apology gift better be hot fire.  
    I’m back in.