Censored

mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
This new censorship is a bit over the top.  I couldn't even tell my club mates " I bought both field passes".  Or even Pass.  This is dumb.

Comments

• CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Pujols should be censored
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Cthom said:
    🧐
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Cthom said:
    🧐
    Well you should...

Still miss ya, buddy!
    Tdub71 said:
    Well you should...

Still miss ya, buddy!
    Fair enough 😊 what's there to miss? I'm right here, old timer 🤪 still amazed you flipped into a complete f2p boss! 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Boss is clearly reaching, but I appreciate the support.  I am actually enjoying it more, because there is 0 pressure to do anything.  Playing exclusively solo helps, too.
    That's awesome! Something about self control and discipline? I thought those were myths.. I tried to do it before and it would last for a week or so then I'd explode on the specials wiping out any progress I had made 🤦🏻‍♂️🤡 
    Don't get me wrong.  I have caught myself staring at a few specials for too long.  I have to just force-close, and give it a couple minutes, and the urge passes.  I will probably break the seal for a fieldpass when I go to platinum (probably next Royale weekend).  Hope that doesn't screw me up...
    This new censorship is a bit over the top.  I couldn't even tell my club mates " I bought both field passes".  Or even Pass.  This is dumb.

Sorry.  I have been waiting for a good spot to use this one.😁