New Player Sorting Feature

WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
edited July 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Since I’ve made player charts... maybe Glu should hire me to run this feature from here on... Never knew Josh Harrison and Mark Canha was the same dude!

Also, would be nice to add an search bar to type the player name in instead of having to scroll the whole list...

So, Glu, are you guys hiring? I’d help tremendously in bringing down customer complaints as I wouldn’t make so many lazy mistakes as you guys do because I’ll go back and look before I just release it...

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    The whole thing is **** up, they claim that a previously owned player will be grayed out with a grey check mark and available for repurchase, well guess what, that feature is not working and probably as usually happens with glu never will be fixed. 
    Oh, ok thanks for the clarification 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Here is an example I traded in Matt Beatty this morning to get him back on my team it would cost me 800 gold...
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    does he come back at b1 ?
    sucios08 said:
    does he come back at b1 ?
    Yeah that’s what it’s showing 🤦🏻‍♂️ another money grab 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    look looks like He will be back at bronze 1. i had him at bronze 10 when I traded him in. I got bxp for trading him so makes sense That he would be back at bronze 1. I’m also not trying this out and seeing what happens...I’ll keep the gold! Haha
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    The fact that their team spent even a minute of time on this new "feature" rather than fix the many known and existing bugs is just laughable.  These guys are seriously special
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Not sure what the point is since it does not reflect the level or skills of your player or allow you to buy the players you missed
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Not sure what the point is since it does not reflect the level or skills of your player or allow you to buy the players you missed
    I think we are going to see a lot more past players become current bonuses.   So if you want that top set bonus you'll have to rebuy that player you traded in.  And people will.  Not THIS people, but some will.
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Yes, you’ll have to spend from b1 again on reacquiring a player. 🤦‍♂️ I tested out a 1* I drafted. Put to b2 then traded in, rebought and he was b1 again....

here is star level costs so far I’ve noticed if anyone really cares lol:

1-1.5* = 10 gold
    2* = 25 gold
    2.5* = 50 gold
    3* = 100 gold
    3.5* = 200 gold
    4* = 300 gold
    4.5* = 500 gold
    4.5* w/ skill = ?
    5* = ?
    5* w/ skill(s) = 800 gold
    Potw = ?
    Prime = 1,000 gold
    Legend = ?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I just can't see myself buying back a crappy guy I already dumped. I don't care if they are a bonus player again. I just want the game to quit crashing on level 5.10 of WoH. Jeez

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @Millecors, agreed.  I fully expect the big baller sets start to show up with at least 1 340/350 type player that most of us bailed on as soon as the even was over.

Another way to reward those with disposable income and/or large gold stacks.  FWIW, that is not a complaint from an F2P player, just an observation.

On the other hand, it will also reward those that stashed them in inactives, so some smaller players might have chances at putting up big points, if they had some restraint.  Small consolation, I guess.
    edited July 2020
    The addicts will rebuy. This is why they keep adding in old boxes again. To pounce on our impulses to get top club ranks. You’ll only be able to get extra bonus by having old inferior players probably. Now, if they would put them at the level you traded them in at, I’m perfectly ok with the purchase cost possibly. But they need to reduce the cost based on overall strength of player, not just he’s a 5* IMO.
    1 skill 340 shouldn’t cost the same as a 2 skill 355.
    @WackGoneLoco, agree for sure.  It is kind of a moot point for me personally.  I am trying to bulk up on bxp, for a move to platinum, so I trade in everybody that is not starter-worthy, immediately after each set of boxes expires.  My inactives list currently consists of exclusively this guy:

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Don’t like it...now takes an extra click to manage your lineup. 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Too bad there's no thing like this for ex-girlfriends (even if they came back as a B1).
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
    Too bad there's no thing like this for ex-girlfriends (even if they came back as a B1).
    All my ex-girlfriends belong on the scrap heap, anyway.  The feature would be wasted on me...
  • zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Prime rebuy is 1000 gold