Field Pass discount

Comments

• ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Not one response from CS...
  • zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Yeah I keep sending tickets and am getting nothing
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    An attorney would have to explain to me how a company can have a "no refund" policy for services not rendered.  That seems........illegal.....
    Well, I ain't passed the bar, but I know a little bit..........small claims court 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I purchased both and it’s saying that I only bought one ( medium)
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Hour 5.  Not a single response from CS
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Bought both. Getting neither discount. So much for going Diamond this weekend. 
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I got a response they said they fixed it manually went and checked Nope still not fixed...did give me some xp boxes
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Glu gifted me 10pxp boxes and said it was fixed. It was not fixed, the discount still doesn’t work. And the 8k pxp I got from those boxes doesn’t touch what it cost me to level Harper at Platinum 7.  

This sucks. 
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Glu gifted me 10pxp boxes and said it was fixed. It was not fixed, the discount still doesn’t work. And the 8k pxp I got from those boxes doesn’t touch what it cost me to level Harper at Platinum 7.  

This sucks. 
    Exact same happened to me

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Metsicans said:

This sucks. 

Based on past horror stories, you are lucky you got that. Sorry dude, I know that sucks.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Just got a reply from CS telling me they manually fixed the FP for me and gifted me a whole 500 gold for my troubles.  FP still doesn’t work, I never received any gold, and they made no mention of the XP, cash, and gold I spent leveling players before I realized the FP wasn’t working.  This company is a complete joke.  At least they’re consistent in something. 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    This is the final straw for me. I’ve sent 5 complaints and they haven’t even acknowledged me, much less done anything about it. I’m not levelling up my new players till it works. This has cost me several hour’s playing time and I’m not helping my club. If I’m not fully compensated they can shove this game up their holes. 
    This is the final straw for me. I’ve sent 5 complaints and they haven’t even acknowledged me, much less done anything about it. I’m not levelling up my new players till it works. This has cost me several hour’s playing time and I’m not helping my club. If I’m not fully compensated they can shove this game up their holes. 
    I’m in this boat.  6 hours now and they haven’t even acknowledged my messages
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    To be fair, you also have to consider how many hundreds of CS tickets there have been, on this issue.

But again, a little QC, and there is no issue to send tickets on...  Yet again, the customer is the one left holding the bag.
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Still not a response from CS
    8 hours now.  NOT. ONE. RESPONSE.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    8 hours now.  NOT. ONE. RESPONSE.

Hello, player. Thank you for your patience, I have gone ahead and looked into your account and made sure to correct the field pass issues. I also noticed, however, that you talk mad shit on the forum about my people. As a result, I've gone ahead and stripped all of your resources down to zero. As a fellow gamer, I understand this may be frustrating. Please note that petroleum jelly will ease the pain in your butthole, and if this behavior continues you may face more severe consequences to include potential banishment. If you have any further concerns, feel free to **** off! -Anish 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    8 hours later, I got 10x pxp boxes compensation, but forced app restart hasn't fixed the leveling discount. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    8 hours later, I got 10x pxp boxes compensation, but forced app restart hasn't fixed the leveling discount. 
    Same. When I complained further they offered me 20% of my resources back, and I said yes. They haven’t done that though, and the discount is still not working. At this point I assume it won’t be fixed this weekend. 
  • BeerculesBeercules Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I'm in the same boat - haven't heard back from CS. Levelled 3 bxp players to P10 and Harper to P7 before I realized - if they offer 10x pxp box as compensation - I think that might be the end of my gaming here. The snowball effect this had was brutal for the weekend event. I've been sitting back waiting for a fix - not buying anymore boxes until I get my players up into the D8 area to max repulls. My points are suffering because of it. 

Really disappointed that we haven't even been acknowledged by CS to this point.
  • captainredbeardcaptainredbeard Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Bought F.P. at 12:05 ET the high one. 
     Got the boxes, the sticker and the gold. I Have no full game autoplay, no leveling and no milestone rewards. Dozens of messages, now 11:30pm and not a single response from this dumpster fire company.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    The only thing I've done today for the club is play WoH, which is easy enough to cycle and get a few points from a B1 Harper and some S10 scrubs. However, it means no CVC points this weekend, which means no milestones. What a rip. 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    11 hours since first notifying them. Still no response. Utter disgrace. 
  • BeerculesBeercules Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    i finally got a reply when I woke up this morning - they fixed it so the discount work. Said they gave me 10 pxp boxes as compensation - checked inbox there were 3 pxp boxes in there. Then said I can have back the discount resources i was overcharged or a small amount of gold - my choice - let them know, "but I can't have both" they actually said that.

I replied the resources as stated in the original ticket - so of course now i have to wait over 12 more hours until CS gets around to reading the response to get the resources back. This has been a disaster weekend for the most important event if you are interested in world rankings.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Sooo is it safe to get the FP? I’ve been holding out after hearing everyone here. 
    24 full hours....not one single response from CS.  Just flat out ignored for a full day
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Apart of me says to get the full fp for the compensation gift lol
    Apart of me says to get the full fp for the compensation gift lol
    Not sure you’ve been paying attention.  They don’t seem to be thinking about compensation at all.  They’re busy jerking everyone around rather than fixing this issue
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    You should always should check with field pass its working before you start leveling.

I know it should just work, but this is glu , don't trust them lol its quite noon level to not check it works. Always check what cash it costs to level skills so you know its working.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I finally got a response last night. They said it had been fixed and I could have the amount of XP I had lost leveling or gold. I was told to close and reopen the app. I did and it still isn't working. Two more tickets to support with no response.