1st pitch now turns off in WoH!

13Next

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited July 2020
    spoc84 said:
    Just like a true trumper, can't handle other peoples point of view. So sad. Says a lot about you as a human being.
    Seems like you're the one incapable of understanding other guys reasonings and points of view, so you resort to belittling them. That isn't a debate, it's a waste of time. 

Edit: first pitch shouldn't have been active at all times in the first place, but it was anyways. There's no game guide that explains in detail many of the things people question and discuss here, and almost everything is up for debate/user written guides. With that being said, and Glu being Glu, there's no reason the skill couldn't have continued on the way it was 🤷🏻‍♂️ there are plenty of things that don't make sense, but that's "how it is" anyways with this game. 

A lot of dudes have a budget with this game and spend loads of time building a very specific team, so they're frustrated when something they have is changed after they acquire it. This is hardly any different than landing a player with two "good skills," and having that skill changed after leveling him. I can't imagine that not being frustrating for everyone. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    I am open to debate. Read my posts. The dudes on here who are so narrow minded they can't even bare to read alternative points of view just remind me of Trumpers. Cowardly pussies who cry when glu patches something that was a glitch that doesn't then helpnthem cheat in woh, of cry when they glitch pxp then get banned. I've had lots of PMS saying thank you for standing up to the self entitled whiners so over power this forum and think glu owe them a living.
    That's all fine and good to have and argue a different point of view, but when half of your argument is "you're just a pussy" or "who cares, you're just a cry baby bitch" you 1. aren't making any valuable points with that, and 2. are going to disengage a number of people. 

It's entertaining, but not everyone is going to want to see that.

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Spoc must have sold the Louisiana Territory to the United States.  Makes complete sense when you read his stuff.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    I am open to debate. Read my posts. The dudes on here who are so narrow minded they can't even bare to read alternative points of view just remind me of Trumpers. Cowardly pussies who cry when glu patches something that was a glitch that doesn't then helpnthem cheat in woh, of cry when they glitch pxp then get banned. I've had lots of PMS saying thank you for standing up to the self entitled whiners so over power this forum and think glu owe them a living.

Well, you lost me here with the political crap. I say this as someone who didn't vote for him in 2016 and likely won't in 2020.  I'm no "Trumper" nor am I a fan of Trump, but right now in this country, it isn't "Trumpers" I see destroying cities, burning businesses, tearing down statues, violently attacking/killing people they don't agree with, and worst of all, doxing people so they can lose their livelihood over comments like "All Lives Matter". Talk about narrow minded. That is the literal definition of fascism, yet somehow this is the fault of "Trumpers" in places run by Democrats at every level for decades.

Please keep the politics out of the convos. Trust me, I too can stereotype with the best of them. In every political conversation, I have the ability to make everyone in the room mad. At this point in history, there is one group that doesn't have much wiggle room to brag about when it comes "civility and open-mindedness". As an American, I hope that changes soon, but I don't think it will.

PS - I voted Democrat my entire life up until about 4 years ago when I changed my party affiliation to IND, pretty much for the reasons I listed above.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

This discussion has been closed.