Field Pass discount

Comments

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited July 2020
    spoc84 said:
    You should always should check with field pass its working before you start leveling.

I know it should just work, but this is glu , don't trust them lol its quite noon level to not check it works. Always check what cash it costs to level skills so you know its working.
    This sounds exactly like what CS would say if they ever responded
    Glu troll
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    You should always should check with field pass its working before you start leveling.

I know it should just work, but this is glu , don't trust them lol its quite noon level to not check it works. Always check what cash it costs to level skills so you know its working.
    This sounds exactly like what CS would say if they ever responded
    Glu troll
    Did you even read what I wrote? We all know Glu is a mess and muck stuff up. I always check the pass is working correctly. Any serious player would. Total noob mistake to level guys not knowing it doesn't work correctly.
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Leveling discount not working for me as well. No response from customer service. Not real happy at this point. 
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Update- mine is now fixed... Finally still no compensation as I was promised but hey....
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Apart of me says to get the full fp for the compensation gift lol
    Not sure you’ve been paying attention.  They don’t seem to be thinking about compensation at all.  They’re busy jerking everyone around rather than fixing this issue
    Tbh I have not been paying attention. I saw on FB people were getting pxp boxes. This is actually my first time ever getting FP. 
    Did you guys not get resources back yet? They are giving it out. But only to the top players. Look I know you guys think I'm an asshole, but I'm here to help enlighten. If you spend enough and are known to Glu, you will get it all back. If you are just a normal VIP. They don't care. Again, people will say I'm an asshole but I'm just being honest. The mods here starting to censor me, they don't want you to know there is a top 0.1% who spend so much in the game they get preferential treatment.

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Yep. We think you’re an asshole alright. 
    I have no idea who you are . Bring me someone who's actually worth a damn to abuse me at least.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Lol, you rang @spoc84. You definitely are an azzhole, but I can respect that. I actually think you make some great points and can appreciate a fellow ass when I see one.  But the frustration here lies with GLU and their lack of accountability, sure if you spend a boat load of money then you really aren't impacted by the decisions they make. But you have see the other side of it, I mean do you really enjoy spending that much on a dam mobile tap game? Heck no, nobody does. I hate this game, without a doubt the only reason im still going is the friends and club mates I've over the years. I don't know shit about baseball, dont even watch it tbh. If TSB had a NHL version of itself, heck then I would be in real trouble.

Do I enjoy aspects of the game? For sure, I always built my teams around WOH, but as the past few version has shown its not what it once use to be. So it is what it is.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Dynamite Spoc84! Dynamite 🧨 
    @dkarski87 I don't enjoy spending that much money if I think about it, but I don't think about it very often. I spend way more on baseball cards. I love baseball. I have met other big spenders on here who also spend a lot on baseball cards. So I see the game like my virtual collection , that I can also play with. 

It's all about perspective. What I spend is a lot , but for me it doesn't impact my life. I see guys get in debt in this game, I'm sure we all have at top level clubs. Big credit card bills or their wife divorcing them. Yes that really happened in my club to a poor guy.

I think as long as it's safe for you to spend and it doesn't make your life affecting in a real way it's not a problem .

Maybe one day I will wake up and think the whole thing is dumb. I seen it happen.

• BeerculesBeercules Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    It's been 29 hours since I answered that I wanted the resources back - 34 hours since their last message to me stating they fixed the problem (which they did) and compensated me with 10 pxp boxes (which they didn't) - and asked if i wanted 2500 gold or the resources back - but not both. And 46 hours since the original ticket submitted requesting the resource overcharge back.

This has been a brutal weekend by CS - they really cut down on any chance i had at competing this weekend - it's now less than 12 hours left on the event and levelling discount - I imagine they will make good on their word but give the resource overcharges back after the field pass and club levelling discount is over - making it worthless to spend the resources on any player pulled this weekend.

I agree with you @spock84 it is sad they have different rules and levels of support for different players - I'm a level 16 all-star - so while i'm not amongst the top spenders in game I clearly overspend on a videogame - and expect to be treated well by CS - that's never the case!
    @Beercules sucks man. You are a pain in the tournaments. I know some of the top guys in your club.

Yeah the fact they do that to a level 16 VIP is dumb. I mean that is further in than a basic VIP. I hope you get your shit back. 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    I have no idea who you are . Bring me someone who's actually worth a damn to abuse me at least.
    Thankfully, you are correct and you do not know me. You don’t have to be here long to see the truth in the statement though. Not many would wear it as a badge of honour. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Weekend ending.  Still out the resources spent leveling guys before FP worked.  

This weekend is a joke.  Even by GLU standards, this was a shitty shitty weekend of customer service 
    @TheFullMonte they have made right the accounts they are going to. If you didn't get a personal refund like the one I posted up, you won't now. You just aren't VIP enough or have friends in the right places . Just take any compensation you can get and move on from it.

I know that sucks. That they treat players differently. But it's important this forum knows how this operates with shady behind the scenes deals on discord where top players can communicate direct with devs.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Level 12 VIP’s Matter 🤣
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Level 12 VIP’s Matter 🤣
    Apparently not...
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    For today's Mon-Thu Field Pass, if I buy both, will I get a 40% leveling discount? Has anyone gotten it to work yet?
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    after last weekend's fiasco, I'll let a more-VIP VIP try it first.
  • zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    40% discount is in effect for me, I just didn't get the gifts for the medium pass. Always something.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    zanderman said:
    40% discount is in effect for me, I just didn't get the gifts for the medium pass. Always something.
    Same exact scenario for me...luckily I have a screenshot showing my gold amount prior to purchasing the FPs and they can see on your account how many boxes of each type you open...so I’m confident (kind of) that I’ll get the gold and boxes quickly — in Glu time — so probably Wednesday, once the players in the boxes are useless.
  • ando526ando526 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I didn’t get the medium pass rewards either. Always something 
    Before I could finish submitting my CS ticket, I received the boxes via a compensation gift.  I still have not received the 1k gold though.

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    no discount happened for me ...got all the FP rewards all the way to level 10 but no discount, which is what I really wanted..
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    2020KC said:
    no discount happened for me ...got all the FP rewards all the way to level 10 but no discount, which is what I really wanted..
    That’s the strangest scenario I’ve seen to date...how in the world can you get no discount, but get all the FP Milestones (which require points in a game mode that hasn’t even started yet)?

ANSWER:  Glu
    Got the gold now too:

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts

Didnt play a round got this all the way to the end, but no discount...

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    2020KC said:

Didnt play a round got this all the way to the end, but no discount...

That’s some weird shit right there, lol.
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    I just purchased the $14.99 FP, got the rewards/milestones but no 30% discount.
    I messaged Customer Care. 
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17