Convenient reboot

Valhallaawaits64Valhallaawaits64 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Does anybody else have this problem, you're killing it in a cvc or an event then out out nowhere the **** game reboots and you loose all your points and your position which costs you the win? That shit happens to me all the time an it seems it happens a little too often an only when I'm up an need the win. I wonder why that  happens only when I'm doing good never when I'm getting my ass handed to me.  

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Yep. For the sixth straight WoH in a row, the game crashes on me on 5.10. Happened three times alone this weekend.

I can download ads all day: No Problem

I can play the other 49 rounds of WoH: No Problem

Yet, when I get to 5.10, the game crashes consistently.

This isn't an accident any longer. CS has awarded me 200 gold each time this has happened, but 200 gold doesn't make up for the time, blue cash, and resources that I should have won.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @drsmartassphd, that used to happen to me on Slugfest every week. What worked for me was to play all the way to the beginning of the last round and then to close the app and reopen it before playing the final level. Not sure why, but it worked. I'm sure you have tried that, but if not then give it a shot. Just a thought.
  • Valhallaawaits64Valhallaawaits64 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'll give it a shot thanks for the heads up.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    @BigBiggins333: That has worked for me all day. No crashes yet on 5.10.  As soon as the game even appears to slow down I completely shut off the device and reboot.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service