CvC Ruined!!!

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Got this score 4 times straight, Diamond team players capped, 6 bonus players and the CvC edge, they completely f_ucked this mode up. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m done with this shit!

Prev1

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    They just can’t leave well enough alone.. can’t do it! Always changing, tweaking, plotting... how can we squeeze out another dollar. Sad 
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Honestly I used to suck at CVC. But since the update to the pitchers the other weekend, I crush it now. I'm guessing it is now designed that the big spenders teams with super high pennants, upgrades, skill to 12/12, are the guys who are now the CVC beasts? 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I I understand what you’re saying but my team is pretty stacked and I’m a diamond team with pretty much all the bells and whistles and still struggle, so it obviously doesn’t seem to work for everyone 
    spoc84 said:
    Honestly I used to suck at CVC. But since the update to the pitchers the other weekend, I crush it now. I'm guessing it is now designed that the big spenders teams with super high pennants, upgrades, skill to 12/12, are the guys who are now the CVC beasts? 
    You should share your team on here.., I wanna see what a “big spenders” team looks like 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Yeah used 5 “Bonus” guys and got this. 

So I figured I’d pull three of the lower ones and run with 2 “bonus” guys and got this. 

FU Glu
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I agree, F.... Glu
    What were your bonus guys levelled to? What level are you? What are your upgrade? Skills? Pennants? Hard to tell without context if 0 is deserved.
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Spoc84 can we see a screen shot of your team?
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Come on, @spoc84 🙏 If you provide screenshots of your team it doesn’t reveal your identity. Plus I want to reason to quit the game since I know I’ll never achieve what you’ve built. Lol
    The obsession with my team is hilarious. At least half a dozen people know who I am so why spoil the surprise? My team looks the same as most of the guys in the top 100 in the world rankings. Mixture of capped diamond and bxp players . I've probably posted half my team in various threads, so it won't take much to work out who I am if you really care. I'm just trying to help the guy who was moaning. Just asking him what he is running with to try and help.

I'll drop you some clues. I'm ranked between 1-100 in the world rankings. I have an 'e' in my name and I'm not in Gluminati.

I think I prefer it when you guys have a boner for being obsessed with who I am lol 

I like being able to call out the guys I know are cheating like exposing Kdogs and cheating Tyrone without breaking the big spenders code of vows of silence (when it comes to cheating).
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    The obsession with my team is hilarious. At least half a dozen people know who I am so why spoil the surprise? My team looks the same as most of the guys in the top 100 in the world rankings. Mixture of capped diamond and bxp players . I've probably posted half my team in various threads, so it won't take much to work out who I am if you really care. I'm just trying to help the guy who was moaning. Just asking him what he is running with to try and help.

I'll drop you some clues. I'm ranked between 1-100 in the world rankings. I have an 'e' in my name and I'm not in Gluminati.

I think I prefer it when you guys have a boner for being obsessed with who I am lol 

I like being able to call out the guys I know are cheating like exposing Kdogs and cheating Tyrone without breaking the big spenders code of vows of silence (when it comes to cheating).
    Got to be honest.  I am far more interested in who is on the top 100 list and doesn’t cheat, auto tap, or glitch.  For that matter, the top 250 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I did a little research.  Here is the list of top 100 guys who do not cheat, glitch, or auto tap;

🤣🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    So many guys got busted in the sting the last week. I mean I hope my posts help expose some of the whiners bitching about getting jailed, but also I do try post things in the forum some people would rather you didn't know. Exposing Kdogs or whatever that coward changed his name to. I had many people pm me and thank me for opening their eyes to being taken in by him and his YouTube vids. Post was deleted, but I exposed Ludee and his 100% levelling and that glitch. 

I must admit I am fed up with the underground movement, backstabbing discord chats to mays24 and the other devs. I am maybe too honest here and it gets me a lot of heat. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    spot said:
    Spoc84 can we see a screen shot of your team?
    If you are legit as you say you are @spoc84 then you'll have no problems showing us your team. If not you are an effing troll. Show us tha 💰!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    spoc84 said:

As the Brad Paisley song goes.... You always look better online.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I know some of you feel cvc is harder now at all levels. This was one ticket simmed just now without cvc subscription. I have Frazier and Hosmer at D10 and Garver at D9. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2020
    spoc84 said:
    So many guys got busted in the sting the last week. I mean I hope my posts help expose some of the whiners bitching about getting jailed, but also I do try post things in the forum some people would rather you didn't know. Exposing Kdogs or whatever that coward changed his name to. I had many people pm me and thank me for opening their eyes to being taken in by him and his YouTube vids. Post was deleted, but I exposed Ludee and his 100% levelling and that glitch. 

I must admit I am fed up with the underground movement, backstabbing discord chats to mays24 and the other devs. I am maybe too honest here and it gets me a lot of heat. 
    Looking for me? :) I heard you rang
    To be honest. I'm probably the only person that glitched XP with the goal of being jailed lmao. I've got the chat logs to back that up 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Show us that team of yours. Don’t let this be like The Good Docs’ hot wife pics we spent nearly a season trying to extract from him...
    @TyroneEastwood at least you admitted it cheating Tyrone. Although I heard you were crying like a baby about it on line, so tells me one of your teammates.

Cheating Tyrone or crying Tyrone. Not sure what has a better ring to it.

It's more fun now to stay anonymous. I can expose people without the big drama of causing trouble on line and discord lol 
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    What's with the obsession to see his team?  Most of our teams change with the new boxes everyday.  
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    @TyroneEastwood at least you admitted it cheating Tyrone. Although I heard you were crying like a baby about it on line, so tells me one of your teammates.

It's more fun now to stay anonymous. I can expose people without the big drama of causing trouble on line and discord lol 
    Who have you exposed though?  
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Spoc sounds like a douche..now I dont want to see his team
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Maybe spoc84 is nicknack if he still exist in TSB20
    spoc84 said:

You won't ever see tears from me over the consequences of cheating in phone baseball lol. bad source. I was literally calling people stupid for thinking they would get to keep that XP. In any other game, this type of exploit would be a permanent ban no questions. As far as which name sounds better. They're both bad. I feel like you could do better than that for sure
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    THERES NO CRYING IN PHONE BASEBALL
    @JEDDDOGGY Except if you cheating Tyrone
    spoc84 said:

You like to call out guys for cheating but you have done the same shit!! Hypocrite! You come on here like god knowing everything about the game calling people dumb in other words and cheaters etc.. You try to come across as the big dog big spender with all knowledge... but you just come across as a shady hypocritical liar that can’t back anything up. You reek of complete BS dude 🤷🏻‍♂️
    spoc84 said:

You like to call out guys for cheating but you have done the same shit!! Hypocrite! You come on here like god knowing everything about the game calling people dumb in other words and cheaters etc.. You try to come across as the big dog big spender with all knowledge... but you just come across as a shady hypocritical liar that can’t back anything up. You reek of complete BS dude 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Lol dude you have anger issues 🤣
    spoc84 said:
    spoc84 said:

Lol dude you have anger issues 🤣
    Not at all brother... I just call out BS when I see it. Have great day! Cheers 🍻