Cheating

spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
Would you cheat given the opportunity? I did so a lot in tsb19 but have been clean in 20. I have had the opportunity, but felt it wasn't worth the hassle.

Given the chance, would you? 

Obviously a lot has been exposed the last week. Probably more than half of the top 100 or so in the world, busted. Guys like cove with preferential treatment, brushed under the carpet, or kdogs taking down his YouTube channel, after striking a deal. Among quite a few other top players.

But given the fact again as I've shown, top players get all their XP back and preferential treatment when things like field pass go wrong, would you feel bad for cheating Glu? 

It's an interesting moral debate.

I am in no way saying how you can cheat, or that you should. I'm just looking for honest opinions given that what has been coming go light lately, if you would or not.
Prev1

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I really had 0 problems cheating a game that was cheating me.
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    The only cheat I've ever done was the rank reward after event started in '18.
    Didn't use the pxp glitch or club level up (iPhone was easy) in 2019? 

I am guessing so many people used the club level up glitch. I'm curious if people even consider that was cheating? It's all got me thinking lately where the grey area is. Interesting debate.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    The only cheat I've ever done was the rank reward after event started in '18.
    Didn't use the pxp glitch or club level up (iPhone was easy) in 2019? 

I am guessing so many people used the club level up glitch. I'm curious if people even consider that was cheating? It's all got me thinking lately where the grey area is. Interesting debate.
    I definitely would have...if I knew what you were talking about 🤣
    Club level up glitch in '19 on iPhone. Swipe down the control centre to the middle of the screen and spam tap it. You got sometimes 50x of each club gift level up. Unlimited cash and Evo .

I can't believe there aren't many guys here who didn't do it. I wonder if they will admit to it lol 

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @spoc84

Unless it worked on an iPad, I would have never even lucked into that sequence, lol.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Lol. I just got screwed out of a WoH cycle bc of programmed outs. Hell yes I would cheat. They cheat me during my favorite event. I also have many instances recorded. Plus the game magically crashing as often as it does on 5.10.....

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I cheated like a DOG in 16 & 17, it was honestly like a part time job.  Deservingly so I got many teams jailed.  Getting jailed constantly was very frustrating so I quit mid year 17.  Picked the game back up in 18 with the goal in mind to play it straight and have maintained that since.

Like everyone else I am very frustrated with glu but it’s still more fun then it was.  That being said if anybody wants to help a reformed con get a top 10, I would appreciate it.  Currently in 11th and any help would be appreciated, especially cheaters! 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I definitely approve of cheating. I’ve been completely clean this season. Moderate cheater in 19, and over the top cheater in 18. And all I really have to say is cheating was more enjoyable and engaging.   
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I wouldn't even know how to cheat...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying 🤙🏻 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Edit: I’m clean 🧼 
    Lol @TyroneEastwood was boasting on line all weekend about how he leveled all the primes this weekend.

Then comes on here and admits to glitching pxp in one of the other threads and only did in in the 'wish he got jailed'

Just remember guys, I may be an asshole. But I will expose all the shadiness that goes on with this game. 

Cheating Tyrone won't be banned. Just giving you more of an idea with who can get away with what this weekend. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    Lol @TyroneEastwood was boasting on line all weekend about how he leveled all the primes this weekend.

Then comes on here and admits to glitching pxp in one of the other threads and only did in in the 'wish he got jailed'

Just remember guys, I may be an asshole. But I will expose all the shadiness that goes on with this game. 

Cheating Tyrone won't be banned. Just giving you more of an idea with who can get away with what this weekend. 
    😂 Somebody sounds mad 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Bad troll. 1/10
    How did you get that I'm mad from my exposing of you, cheating Tyrone? Acting all big all weekend with your stolen pxp because you can't afford to play with the big boys otherwise 😂 stealing since you were a kid I bet lol 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    😂😂😂
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited July 2020
    sounds like someone good booted from @TyroneEastwood's old club and is Bitter about it....talk about not being able to run with the big boys... 

Edit..The only thing Ive cheated on was, my taxes, my first wife, my girfriend after her, poker, any game that ever came out on the Super Nintendo, N64, or Sega Saturn, I once scalped a ticket to a playoff game (technically thats cheating) I cut the line at the portable toilet at rockfest more than once. 2 tests in college, I added an inch to my height on a survey once, I told a glu survey I was younger than I actually am.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    Lol booted from cheating Tyrones club? He was in DA1 last I heard. If I was ever with them, which I wouldn't be. It's lol to think they would boot me 🤣😂

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I like reading your perspective.  It's nice to have something new instead of us all complaining.  The game has clearly changed focus since 18 and turned into money central so unless you want to invest a ton of either time or money, you need to adjust to what you're going to get out of it.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I’d just like to add some perspective to how easy XP was to get in 18. There definitely was easier ways to get XP in 18 but people are also forgetting that in 18 to level players Into diamond cost XP and massive amounts of gold. So XP at that level while important, you also need 30k+ gold to level 1 player, unless you used alternative strategies. Also, remember mid 19 they added field pass and now appears they’ve added a stackable Field pass. Yes the game is driven for them to make money, like any game. I absolutely wish there was a better way to get XP that wasn’t a result of cash purchases, but I also don’t want to go back to 18 where I had XP but couldn’t level players beyond D1 or D2. 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Field pass was genius on their part.  Make everything needed to upgrade hard to get and then charge people $20 or more a week to somewhat bypass that.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Field pass was genius on their part.  Make everything needed to upgrade hard to get and then charge people $20 or more a week to somewhat bypass that.
    Sure but I’m happy to pay for the quick sims anyway. That’s the best part of field pass for me. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    can't afford to play with the big boys otherwise 😂 
    So you're paying for things others are getting for free? Yeah, you're totally winning that exchange 🥴
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • UnderdogsUnderdogs Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 35 Posts
    Lol. I just got screwed out of a WoH cycle bc of programmed outs. Hell yes I would cheat. They cheat me during my favorite event. I also have many instances recorded. Plus the game magically crashing as often as it does on 5.10.....

I've been a long-time reader of this forum, so I respect your contributions to the forum. I just want to respectfully offer a different perspective, if I may.

I often read about your description of "cheatouts" in WoH. My perspective on getting unhitable pitches in WoH is simply a ratio between the Pitching Coach rating on the pitcher/round and the strength of your hitter. As my hitters get better, I get far fewer "cheatouts". As much as I agree with many of the members' negative sentiments, I wouldn't call this specific example cheating. Pitching Coach is a factor in the game. It's not like there's no remedy. I've spent very little money this year (about $30) and not that much time (currently averaging <5 hours per week) and have put together a decent team with all capped diamond hitters. I can cycle WoH consistently. There are definitely ways. Programmed outs are part of this game and any game, as they should be.

To answer the bigger question, my perspective is that cheating to counter the feeling that we've been cheated by Glu isn't the answer. As the developer, they have more weapons in this war than the users could ever have. Best way is to vote with your wallet, if you feel wronged by them. You can also leave negative app reviews with your perspective on the game. If enough people do that, it will make a difference.
    spoc84 said:
    So you're paying for things others are getting for free? Yeah, you're totally winning that exchange 🥴
    I didn't have to go through the hassle of being locked out, pxp taken back etc like cheaters like kdogs, cheating Tyrone, cove etc.

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf in 2020 and play clean.
    spoc84 said:
    spoc84 said:
    I didn't have to go through the hassle of being locked out, pxp taken back etc like cheaters like kdogs, cheating Tyrone, cove etc.

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf in 2020 and play clean.
    Sooooooooo you are a hypocrite?? Calling others out for cheating but you’ve done the same 🥴 oooook
    Are you down sort of noob? Most if not all top players have cheated at some point. It's ok rookie, stick with me I'll skool ya
    spoc84 said:
    Are you down sort of noob? Most if not all top players have cheated at some point. It's ok rookie, stick with me I'll skool ya
    But yet you are here to call others out for cheating..do read the shit u post on here? 🙄 

@mythicaldragon hey rookie, who pissed in your cereal this morning?
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Last time I checked you are the rookie here squid. just post what you post and stop being a dick to everyone..it wears thin.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
This discussion has been closed.