Useful clash glitch for diamond players

spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
Yesterday it was a lot of guys playing prime or rounds of Woh counting towards a 'win' total increase in diamond without playing BG of tournaments, today it is in clash for a lot of guys. Take full advantage.

Comments

• spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Just giving the people the info. I'm gonna play all clash entries anyway.

Big guys on line begging everyone to keep it quiet.

I'm not gonna do that , I'm exposing everything on here.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lol this guy is funny... Do you really not have anything better to do with your time big spender?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 not on a Monday bro. Hate Woh. Just thought I would throw a bone to the non  privilegedto get in on something before Glu fixes it. 

Just chilling man, hope you had a good weekend , sucks our date didn't work out. Would have made a nice change from my wife lol
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lol, I did thanks for asking. Hope you had a good weekend as well. Maybe you need to get back out on the golf course, seems like your spending alot of time on here lately with the "common folk". Dont wanna destroy your image with the other big whales swimming with the guppies. ;). Have cycling.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    I'm not gonna lie, this forum is fun and
     I'm spending way too much time here lately. I'll pass and I'll get bored lol I'll be back playing golf on Wednesday. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I applaud @spoc84 for exposing the glitches. I have known for a long time that glu is in bed with some players and allows cheating and loading for the blessed ones.  Perhaps this will put an end to the “glu employee” talk.

I realize the guys exploiting the glitches are going to continue to heap the hate on him, but hopefully others will realize he is doing us (regular folk) a favor.  Exposing glu’s hypocrisy can only help in making the game more honest.

Thank You Sir! 👏 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    There’s no exploitation going on here though. These are known glitches amongst the Community. Saying it after the fact does absolutely nothing.  You can’t stop cheaters- this is why drugs still pass through borders 10 times faster than can be patrolled and regulated. Cheaters always win.  The tardy whistleblower won’t accomplish anything 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Prime games should always count towards your win total. The reason they don't probably goes back to the days when they automatically promoted you after a certain number of wins. But with the hidden algorithm of making matchups tougher, there is no reason to hid your real ranking. Just have prime games count towards your win total so that it's out in the open. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    damn dude. thanks for the hookup!!!!!!
    time to get to work
    give us that 100% discount next. don't be stingy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    TyroneCheatwood looking for the good stuff. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I can't even open the app anymore. That clash glitch was too game breaking 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Sounds like it! Almost makes me want to play again - such an earth shattering glitch needs to be taken advantage of 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I’ll sell you my team @retirepujols it comes with 476,392 franchise coins 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I heard if you sim 60k bonus games in 2-3 weeks the game rewards you with 480k gold
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Fun Fact: if you delete TSB and install Topps Bunt you can pull this fat lard: