CvC Ruined!!!

2Next

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Hey @spoc84, you’re currently ranked 78th last I checked, as you stated you’re not in gluminati, you changer from your last team, and you’re a Giants fan although your name references the Red Sox. Close enough?
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Hey @spoc84, you’re currently ranked 78th last I checked, as you stated you’re not in gluminati, you changer from your last team, and you’re a Giants fan although your name references the Red Sox. Close enough?
    Nope. Close. Think Canada.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    Canadia, eh?  That narrows it down to one of these guys, so you might a well tell us which.

@Tdub71 I can't lie. I laughed hard lol 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Canhada is awesome, and home country of #87 Sidney Crosby
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is is a big hint. I think I may have figured out the identity of our infamous new forum member.

Let me ask you @spoc84, was May 2020 a really good month of tapping for you? Like better than usual?

I don’t care if I’m coming off as obsessive. I’m enjoying the hell out of this detective work.
    Too damn cold for my taste. 

My mother-in-law lives in the Hudson Valley, NY, so aboot the closest I get is Albany, or Hahtfahd, CT (I think I pronounced that right)...
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Dont knock Canada.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 knows. That's why we bros for life.
    @KCTribe every month is a big month for me. They all merge into one.
    edited July 2020
    Hell, I would consider moving there if there was more than 3 weeks of summer.  I just don't like the tundra...

It is almost worth braving it for no other reason thsn to get away from the shit-show of American politics...
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    @KCTribe every month is a big month for me. They all merge into one.
    Work with me here. Lol. Is your current world ranking the same number as Bert Blyleven?
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Its not the bear.

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

I suppose he could be Rick...

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Its not the bear.

Ain’t me brother.  I’m a lover not a hater
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My guess is @spoc84 is ranked 11 spots higher than pompey and his team name includes a variation of Orel Hershisher’s nickname.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    spoc84 said:
    The obsession with my team is hilarious. At least half a dozen people know who I am so why spoil the surprise? My team looks the same as most of the guys in the top 100 in the world rankings. Mixture of capped diamond and bxp players . I've probably posted half my team in various threads, so it won't take much to work out who I am if you really care. I'm just trying to help the guy who was moaning. Just asking him what he is running with to try and help.

I'll drop you some clues. I'm ranked between 1-100 in the world rankings. I have an 'e' in my name and I'm not in Gluminati.

I think I prefer it when you guys have a boner for being obsessed with who I am lol 

I like being able to call out the guys I know are cheating like exposing Kdogs and cheating Tyrone without breaking the big spenders code of vows of silence (when it comes to cheating).
    You like to call out guys for cheating but you have done the same shit!! Hypocrite! You come on here like god knowing everything about the game calling people dumb in other words and cheaters etc.. You try to come across as the big dog big spender with all knowledge... but you just come across as a shady hypocritical liar that can’t back anything up. You reek of complete BS dude 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Lol dude you have anger issues 🤣
    The only thing I’m upset about Spoc is how damn dumb you are.  “Tyrone Cheatwood” is right frigging there in front of you and you’re too stupid to figure it out.  
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Lance Cheatwood or Clinton Eastwood work too