What glu doesn’t want you to know!!!!!

whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
Glitches and cheats that won’t get your account suspended, loving resetting my achievements then playing one game and getting re-rewarded everything, really makes d6 cycles a joke!!!!

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    People think it's a joke, but if you send @dkarski87 12 gifts you magically become a VIP. Well known secret 🤷🏻‍♂️ good guy, that DK. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    The best part about the @dkarski87 is you get the regular vip gifts and the dkarski87 gifts...
    Glu looking like Tom hanks in catch me if you can
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Unlimited BXP and PXP. This is a real game changer!
    Bearmeat said:

Whoa! Thanks, man!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Is the doppelgänger cheat still active? Unlock entire lineup, put a guy with similar base stats at dh, hard close app, put doppelgänger inactive hard close app, put doppelgänger back in lineup at dh and lock him...now open boxes garaunteed to pull target player 90% of the time
    edited July 2020
    Shit is a game changer, I wish spoc would chime in with more but he’s looking more and more like a medium to lower medium spender that doesn’t have access to the real glitches...probably level 11 allstar with those bs Walmart spinners on his Kia sole
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Tired of waiting for gold/achievement videos to play out for 30 seconds? No worries!  Slap on your handy Assistive Touch Button and fast forward that Advertisement. Easy as Eastwood
    Ahahhahahahahahhahahahahah
    Bearmeat said:
    Tired of waiting for gold/achievement videos to play out for 30 seconds? No worries!  Slap on your handy Assistive Touch Button and fast forward that Advertisement. Easy as Eastwood
    I was PISSED when I saw screen recordings of that! iOS guys with all the good glitches 
    Don’t tell the good dr about that one...I love his woh posts...if he actually starts using it and moves to plat or diamond he will destroy the game and we will not get anymore cheat out stories!
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    All of these cheats are fake can someone share real ones please? How do I get unlimited energy drinks? 
    edited July 2020
    If you send @jackie25 a compliment or two you get unlimited energy drinks. I heard from a guy who seen another guy talk about sending a positive comment to her.
    whammo911 said:
    If you send @jackie25 a compliment or two you get unlimited energy drinks. I heard from a guy who seen another guy talk about sending a positive comment to her.
    She sends threats if you circle jerk with @GordonBombay in her club chat ☹️
    That’s disappointing,that guy is always having to eat the cracker
    You snooze you lose
    You guys know about the one glitch where you insert your phone into your anal cavity, eat a combo meal from Taco Bell and play the submarine game till it’s backwards? Franchise coins for days. A real dream shimaidon 

• MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Reminds me of the old contra UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START
    Honestly the guys that figure out these cheats I have more respect for than the guys that grind bonus games 10hours a day
This discussion has been closed.