Field Pass discount

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I just purchased the $14.99 FP, got the rewards/milestones but no 30% discount.
    I messaged Customer Care. 
    They'll likely be back to you around Wednesday morning
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Same thing. sigh...I even pulled Pham cant use any of that free pxp to level him
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Lol 2 tiers of field pass really working well for some guys.

#betatesters4life
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Nope...Just the one tier..once again uninformed you are..
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    @2020KC why you following me around? Ok I make you leader of my fan club. It's fine, you just became the fanboy.
  • NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    So, it seems the forums new buddy Spoc must be from one of the commonwealths with his centre spelling. Most likely Quebec as he has the same complex as the man who sold the Louisiana Territory to the U.S. So that makes sense. Or, could it be he is part of the Lavender Panthers? I don’t know, he could just be Batman! Good stuff sir. Keep up the great work! 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I feel like @spoc84 has replaced the unnecessary douchery of Moen, but at least the accompanying information in spoc’s posts are sometimes informative, as opposed to Moen’s weekly posts consisting simply of “CYCLE CAAAAAPPPPPP.  You all suck and I’m the best there’s ever been!”
    @More2Most2First I don't claim to be the best and I will post useful stuff.

But I won't let this place turn into the boring morgue it was before I turned up.

#debateloveorhate
    spoc84 said:

But I won't let this place turn into the boring morgue it was before I turned up.

#debateloveorhate
    I know you don’t do that, which is why I mostly like you, lol.  However, I think you could be just as informative, without some of the douchebaggery 😁
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Got FP bc I have two Primes I want to level. No discount.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I finally got my 30% leveling weekend for this past weekends Royale event at 4 AM this morning. Five hours after the event ended. Thanks GLU !!!
    This sucks. I have two 400 guys I can level with my FP including getting Whit just now. I could blow WoH away today if they wouldn't screw this up. Seriously.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    spoc84 said:

#debateloveorhate
    Wow... Thank goodness you have finally arrived all these years later to save the forum! Bless you... oh how great thou art!! 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Nice I got the 100% field pass...nice makes woh easier than topanga from boy meets world with those 20/20 skills
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    ...including getting Whit just now. I could blow WoH away today if they wouldn't screw this up. Seriously.
    Yeah right-cheat outs still exist, bro😂 YOU will never blow away WoH...
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Sorry I didn't chime in.  I had a rough Friday as we were short a couple people and I had to deal with the intern.

As he posted on Twitter, the Devs are aware of the situation, but it's a case-by-case fix.  Yes, that sucks.  Especially if it's something on a Friday and our internal CS team has to provide a guide for our weekend CS team to follow, and not all of them are equal in their grasp of English--and as I've stated a lot, TSB isn't the only game in Glu's portfolio.

Our internal team did a lot to bring the queue down today, but they're not done yet.  Those of you that did get your compensation for the matter, thanks for your patience.
    And yada yada yada
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Sorry I didn't chime in.  I had a rough Friday as we were short a couple people and I had to deal with the intern.

As he posted on Twitter, the Devs are aware of the situation, but it's a case-by-case fix.  Yes, that sucks.  Especially if it's something on a Friday and our internal CS team has to provide a guide for our weekend CS team to follow, and not all of them are equal in their grasp of English--and as I've stated a lot, TSB isn't the only game in Glu's portfolio.

Our internal team did a lot to bring the queue down today, but they're not done yet.  Those of you that did get your compensation for the matter, thanks for your patience.
    First off here I don’t mean this in a offensive way at all.. but shouldn’t speaking fluent English be a requirement since I’m guessing at least 95% of tsb customer base speak English? I know personally for me I’ve had numerous problems in the past and I felt like they went unresolved because of the language barrier. Their response had nothing to do with what I was asking so I could only assume they couldn’t speak English. Extremely frustrating. Anyway Jw tks 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited July 2020

BLUE...do you have an best guess ETA on when they’ll get to remaining cases from Friday?

I am still waiting to be resources spent with discount not active to be returned.

@[Glu Sports] blueleopard
    The 32nd of neveruary 
    That’s sucks doc!  Did it get resolved in time?
    That’s sucks doc!  Did it get resolved in time?

No, I got completely effed over. So, I started a whining thread about how bad GLU screwed me yesterday. LOL

I am still salty. My pretty-much-solo club would have been close to top 10 had GLU not screwed me over.

Why do you guys insist on using your customers for beta testing? Do you not have a competent QA team?

This is beyond absurd at this point. You are about to have Apple send you a big bill for some refunds. I know you guys don't care because you will always have plenty of Spoc84 players, but damn. For some of us, this is a lot of investment in terms of time and money. Yeah we may not be able to blow a G a day, but that doesn't mean we should be consistently screwed over like this.

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I received generous compensation this morning. I don't like the way it was handled from a communication standpoint. But the end result was rewarding. 
    Rippers said:
    I received generous compensation this morning. I don't like the way it was handled from a communication standpoint. But the end result was rewarding. 

This gives me some hope, I guess. I'm still so damn salty.

• iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    They'll likely be back to you around Wednesday morning
    At this point, I would definitely take that result.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Do we know if field pass is actually now working? I'm thinking of getting it, but hesitant with all these posts. 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Do we know if field pass is actually now working? I'm thinking of getting it, but hesitant with all these posts. 
    I bought both field passes Monday morning. I got all the rewards/milestones (others didn’t). I am getting no leveling discount. I have sent 3 messages to customer care and have received 0 replies. 
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Mine is working properly so far, but mine was also fixed over the weekend.