Options

Unable to log in on same phone

I had an issue a couple of weeks ago, where when I clicked on a couple of completed games, my app crashed.  Support took care of it by deleting the games, and I did not have an issue since.  Today, I had the same issue with a game.  I tried uninstalling the game from my phone and re-installing to make sure it was nothing with the install, now I am receiving the following when logging in "Login from this device is not available.  Please continue to use the game on the original device."  I am on my original device.  I have not changed anything.  The device is not rooted or anything.  I was playing fine an hour ago, and only had an issue with that single game crashing the app. 

Comments

• Options
    CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Posted this in another thread.  I got the same device bull crap.  They stole my account July 3rd.

Ok Zeke, these are the facts:

1. I purchased a package that gives me daily in game currency
    2. Glu locked me out of my account under misinformation (that my device isn't the original)
    3. When I requested reactivation or a timing update on resolution Glu declined
    4. Glu also declined a refund on my daily in game currency purchase. Though this wasn't required if my account was reactivated.

I will be filing a complaint with google play.
  • Options
    BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Stay persistent guys. It took me several days before CS allowed me to log back in. 
  • Options
    CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    BigHurt said:
    Stay persistent guys. It took me several days before CS allowed me to log back in. 
    I did get in a few days ago.  I kept bitching.  Shouldn't have to be that way.  Ridiculous.