Weekend Field Pass Not Working - CS Unresponsive

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
Just purchased weekend FP (iOS) to stack 20% discount with .3 accolade from the week.  And discovered the 20% discount from FP is NOT active.  Of course I put a ticket in right away, but given the fact that they've ignored every message I've sent on existing issues since Tuesday....I'm not real optimistic.

What am i supposed to do here?

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    File a dispute with 🍎 and 💋 that discount 👋.  If you were smarter than me you would also delete delete delete!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I'm baffled how clubmates are getting responses from CS in less than 20 minutes while I, using the exact same VIP Hotline, am waiting DAYS for a response
    24 hours now and not one single response from CS.

that VIP Hotline really is something 
  • FineChinaFineChina Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    24 hours for me, I did get a response from CS after several hours telling me it was manually fixed but it still wasn’t working. Responded again to inform them of that and still no response. Crickets 
    I'm baffled how clubmates are getting responses from CS in less than 20 minutes while I, using the exact same VIP Hotline, am waiting DAYS for a response
    That would be super annoying!  Did you ever lose your temper with them and maybe cross a line?  You might try the email link that others have posted in the forum.

Good Luck!  Glu has the most efficient customer no-service I have ever seen!
    - Blueleopard
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Follow us on Twitter @GluTapSports.  The intern posted that the devs were on it, but the Field Pass issue is a problem that can only be solved manually from user-to-user.

When you put in a ticket, every message you send pushes you to the back of the line (or the hotline if you're on that).  When an issue is resolved, it's really important that you close that issue when you're prompted, because if you just respond and say the issue hasn't been resolved, it gets slower.
    edited July 2020
    Follow us on Twitter @GluTapSports.  The intern posted that the devs were on it, but the Field Pass issue is a problem that can only be solved manually from user-to-user.

When you put in a ticket, every message you send pushes you to the back of the line (or the hotline if you're on that).  When an issue is resolved, it's really important that you close that issue when you're prompted, because if you just respond and say the issue hasn't been resolved, it gets slower.

Thank you for that info @[glu sports] bluleopard.  I would like to suggest CS changes their prompt to close the ticket.

Currently it says “Did we answer all your questions”, quite frankly they very seldom do so I’m guessing many select no.  Perhaps something along the lines of “Did we address your issue”?
    - Blueleopard
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Oh dude, they've been trying.  That's actually tied to the CRM tool they use. We've been trying to encourage Glu to do away with that system since.... before I've been here.
    Appreciate the helpful info Blue
  • digdug2626digdug2626 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    You know lately I’ve taken a completely different approach with CS and treated then as human beings, like I’d want to be treated. When they’ve seen to really make something happen or give me some kind of recompense for a situation, I tell them how much I appreciate what they’re doing and it means a lot to see and to recognize that they are making an effort. I tell you it’s made a world of difference and change in, well, everything. I find I’m responded to quicker, and lately I haven’t had to ask for recompense. It’s just been offered. I feel I was pretty well taken care of in response to the field pass debacle and I’m not even a VIP, and from what I’ve heard, there are plenty of VIPs who haven’t been offered similar packages  or still haven’t heard a word. Just goes to show you, they’re just people trying to work a job, and just like us, we often work under certain constraints and rules and are handcuffed in certain situations. They didn’t necessarily cause any of these problems but they for sure have to deal with every one. A little common decency can go a long long way.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    thanks @blueleopard this is info that is very helpful.
    I wish apple was this quick investigating refunds, I actually got a human today so here's hoping.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    Blue...do we have an idea on ETA for getting back to this?  I have an ticket from Tuesday that still hasn’t been responded to.  I don’t want to submit another one and go to back of the line, but hoping to hear something back soon.
    edited July 2020
    I had PTO on Thursday and Friday was a holiday for our studio, but the CS department didn't get time off so I'm unsure how behind they might be on their tickets.  As usual if you have pressing issues, PM me and I can see if I can quicken processes.
    PM Sent.  Thank you