Hudson Box

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
Logged on @12pm est. noticed the Hudson box bought 12...no Hudson and then the box disappeared? Now it’s back but did anyone else not get him that first try? The Glitching continues. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I got him on 12th box but then the box was gone, so was there a limit of 12? Honestly I wasn't paying attention.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    It is posted with a limit of 12 now.  And guaranteed on the 12th box.  I don't think this is even beta testing anymore.  We are much further down the Greek alphabet.  Omicron, maybe?
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    @JTPASTOR I noticed when I first logged in he was 355 so didn’t bother to buy. When i checked again he was 365 and bought them and got him on 12th box. And yes @JEDDDOGGY there was a 12 box limit. May be worth messaging CS because they did change Hudson after the initial release. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    So rule should be wait 30 minutes after the event starts, then check the global chat before purchasing anything! Lol
    Maybe not global.  Navigating that place is like running through a crowded dog park barefoot.  You are almost guaranteed to step in a pile of shit.

I have a feeling this gif is going to have a long shelf-life...
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @JTPASTOR I noticed when I first logged in he was 355 so didn’t bother to buy. When i checked again he was 365 and bought them and got him on 12th box. And yes @JEDDDOGGY there was a 12 box limit. May be worth messaging CS because they did change Hudson after the initial release. 
    That max overall rating is deceiving though.  At D10 his stuff rating will be roughly 392.  That’s in between max 355 Hendriks (396 stuff) and max 350 Roark (388 stuff).  So while he will still be useful to many, his max overall to stuff ratio is unfavorable.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    That max overall rating is deceiving though.  At D10 his stuff rating will be roughly 392.  That’s in between max 355 Hendriks (396 stuff) and max 350 Roark (388 stuff).  So while he will still be useful to many, his max overall to stuff ratio is unfavorable.
    Yeah he’s definitely not great. To be honest Arm is most important to me, and even that’s weak. Arm means more strikeouts which is where the points are. He’s not great but I needed to round out my relievers and he will be fine. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Dont buy pitcher boxes. They matter not. You will lose regardless and the guys you can buy have shit arms like hudson and the like. Look what they did to Buttrey. 

Complete trash. Just more shit to not spend gold on.