BG tickets as a reward

spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
Anyone who roughly how many BG tickets you get back now, from playing BG? Obviously the rate has changed. Wondered if maybe all diamond guys could play 100 and report back and maybe find out? If there's a bunch of us should give us a pretty close to the true average.

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Not sure on the rate of return, but its much lower then years past. Last year I believe it was around 80%, so 800 bgs could get you a D6 cycle. This year it seems more like 70-75%.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Until recently 25% of the time you got a bg ticket. So 650 was enough to cycle, as you got BG tickets back from the BG tickets you win back until you finally run out.

Then it changed like 6 weeks ago. Seemed to go to about 15%>

Now it's all the way down to 10% of the find you get a bg ticket. I played 200 to see. Must have changed in update dropping. 

Yeap its definitely a lot lower then it was.  Not surprised tho, that's why they keep selling these bgs specials because they wants us buying them instead of earning them.
    – The Great Houmy
    Yeah man for sure. I guess to get us to the point that we have to 'buy' BG to compete, kinda like you have to spend to compete on a prime weekend. 

Better top up that credit card, damn 😂
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    In 100 BG’s played, return was:

55 late & second round picks
    1 franchise coin
    7 energy drinks
    9 bonus games
    85,490 in cash
    dam
    – The Great Houmy
    Last 100 I just played got 54 draft picks (didn't break them down) cash x30, bg X10, gold X3, energy drink x1 and 2x coins.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I said it last year on the forum and was met with a bunch of “you don’t know what your talking about” post’s, but I’ll say it again.  

In 20 Glu will try to make it harder for f2p diamonds.  Only makes sense, where is their reward with f2p guys or even “budget” diamonds?  They want guys like @s@spoc84 at diamond.  Letting “normal” guys crush diamond takes away from the perception of superiority for the spenders.  Feeding the whales ego is top priority.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Yes and no, if your a grinder you can def get by. But the term "f2p" doesn't exist anymore in TSB. Especially when it comes to Diamond Grind. I think I was able to last about 25min without FP one weekend before I finally said Nope, and bought it just for the autoplay.  Whether your buying FP, or those "specials" we see 10 times a day. With the constant suck of resources we see in every facet of the game, I think its a matter of time before most people are turned away from it all. Sure the big spenders will remain, but I already know many of them that are walking away from it all because of the high costs related to the game.
    – The Great Houmy
    I know medium spenders struggling with the tourney boxes and the XP squeze. BG won't help their mood. Guys like cheating kdogs and the like. They wanna squeeze out. Like level 10-17 VIPs. They get the best 'value' for this game in that they have spent lot, but can also grind for the rest to compete with Sparta, gluminati etc best spenders. 

Only time will tell. Green and blue VIPs don't give a f..k and will continue regardless.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    It seems like they’ve cut back in the number you get from WOH too.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    samtheman said:
    It seems like they’ve cut back in the number you get from WOH too.
    They absolutely have.  Last year I feel like I was getting 20-25 per cycle, while this year it’s more like 5-10.  Weirdly, on Friday night of this past weekend, I actually got almost 40 from 2 cycles (or I somehow forgot about a tourney box or 2 I opened and I had a few drinks, so it’s possible 😅).  I know today I did 5 cycles and got less than 50 BGs as round rewards.  If you’re at Diamond tier, tourneys are definitely the more efficient way to fund BGs and D6 cycles this year.  It’s really not close at all.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    The amount from WoH is about the same as last season, the most I got in one day was around 250 or so and that was a day where I won 31 times in classic last season at diamond.  I average between 7-10 per cycle, this season sitting in plat as my phone is kinda shit I'd struggle to play the amount of games fast enough that I wouldn't just quit from frustration.  
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    The amount from WoH is about the same as last season, the most I got in one day was around 250 or so and that was a day where I won 31 times in classic last season at diamond.  I average between 7-10 per cycle, this season sitting in plat as my phone is kinda shit I'd struggle to play the amount of games fast enough that I wouldn't just quit from frustration.  
    I respectfully disagree, lol.
  • UnderdogsUnderdogs Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 35 Posts
    I got the following from my last 100 games:
    2000 cash2
    3000 cash27
    25 gold3
    Bonus Game11
    Energy Drink10
    Late Round Pick21
    Second Round Pick26

Cash total ($85000)
    Those energy drinks make it all worth it!
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    How about these tournament boxes with the 1 fc. Smh