Sketchy ranking??? Please any info is helpful

1ind170jm1ind170jm Registered Users, Member 22 Posts

Comments

• 1ind170jm1ind170jm Registered Users, Member 22 Posts

Ok so my question is. If I scored 1.56 million points and first place only scored 1.5 million. Shouldn't I be first and not 4th? 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    it would appear that at some point in the event you may have been temporarily jailed and your points reset similar to a clubmate of mine 🤨 or some other glu-up…  
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Glu has bots that play in the prime events which makes it so players must score a certain amount of points in order to place 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. If you click on the people in the top 5 rankings for prime, normally 1st-3rd have horrible teams for which it would make zero sense in their ability to be there and achieve such long winning streaks (i.e. having very low club points for the event, yet having a ridiculous prime score and terrible TS, and not being online while their score is magically still going up). If you weren't jailed for part of the event, I imagine Glu screwed up the coding with the new update so the bots automatically win no matter what.

I would not be surprised if they have these bots in place for all club events as well - ever wonder how some clubs miraculously put up insane points in a very short time frame and no one is online in the club? Wouldn't put it past this company - just another form of money grabbing. I don't even bother with trying to place in prime any longer, waste of gold anyway.
    Well the incredibly odd thing was. I got reset to another ranking tier. I made it 2nd yesterday, when I got the points to over take the 1st place team. It threw me into a completely different bracket. I had 806,000 points, and it threw me into a new tier ranked 56th with 55th having only 55,000 points. That's never happened to me. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    They are taking bending over their customers to a new level in 2020. Even if you are VIP, they won't fix anything.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Oh yes. I got pastlpast 10 on all star and didn't a little extra. But no VIP. Yet 😭😭😭.  Well over $800 spent. But nothing yet.
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Same still waiting for All Star rewards. Pushing for Diamond was a mistake I see now.