WOH Royale 7/15

2Next

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I noticed this weekend too. Quality all around in this game. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Despite 5 club members getting jailed and skewed rankings I got this done. It was the most fun in WOH I’ve had in a bit, but it was a lot of work. Hats off to all you cycle cappers especially in diamond. 

Oh, I got 500 pxp from the box too...... 🤨

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    The new way of saying Strike 2 in woh!
    These trendsetters have a new way of saying “maximum” as well. They call it....maxium 🤣😂🤣😂

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I only had the game crash once on 5.10 yesterday, so it was a banner day. Cycled five times then played Slugfest. Did well on Daily Dinger too but didn't get any of the 500 gold I won.

Guess you can't get everything you pay for.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Has anyone heard anything more about the point shaving scandal from yesterday? Everyone in our club lost massive points with zero explanation. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts

Told ya.  This one will get a lot of play...
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Having your customers QA your product will do that.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Was it confirmed that 1st pitch turns off in WoH now?  I have read yes and no.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I guess I should wait until a month before 2021 comes out before I upgrade skills just to make sure.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I believe the mods on this forum are part of the woke agenda. Language like 🤞🏼 and numerous other threads can keep on truckin’, but post an American flag or discuss the corrupt left and the thread gets immediately closed...🤷🏼‍♂️🇺🇸