WOH Royale 7/15

2Next

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I noticed this weekend too. Quality all around in this game. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,213 Posts
    edited July 16
    Despite 5 club members getting jailed and skewed rankings I got this done. It was the most fun in WOH I’ve had in a bit, but it was a lot of work. Hats off to all you cycle cappers especially in diamond. 

Oh, I got 500 pxp from the box too...... 🤨

Swing or no swing you're missing that curveball.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    The new way of saying Strike 2 in woh!
    These trendsetters have a new way of saying “maximum” as well. They call it....maxium 🤣😂🤣😂

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 2,411 Posts

I only had the game crash once on 5.10 yesterday, so it was a banner day. Cycled five times then played Slugfest. Did well on Daily Dinger too but didn't get any of the 500 gold I won.

Guess you can't get everything you pay for.

Kicking The Habit: Update 10/23/20 - Got my 200 gold for hitting 25M points on 8 prime games yesterday. No double gold, no care. Will check back to see if they screwed up Royale again. If so, won't play at all this weekend.  

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Has anyone heard anything more about the point shaving scandal from yesterday? Everyone in our club lost massive points with zero explanation. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,870 Posts

Told ya.  This one will get a lot of play...
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 2,411 Posts
    Having your customers QA your product will do that.

Kicking The Habit: Update 10/23/20 - Got my 200 gold for hitting 25M points on 8 prime games yesterday. No double gold, no care. Will check back to see if they screwed up Royale again. If so, won't play at all this weekend.  

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Was it confirmed that 1st pitch turns off in WoH now?  I have read yes and no.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I guess I should wait until a month before 2021 comes out before I upgrade skills just to make sure.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    edited July 16
    I believe the mods on this forum are part of the woke agenda. Language like 🤞🏼 and numerous other threads can keep on truckin’, but post an American flag or discuss the corrupt left and the thread gets immediately closed...🤷🏼‍♂️🇺🇸