American flag

shanestrawnshanestrawn Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
I want to know why we cant ust the “american flag” emoji anymore on the game? They wont let us use any flag representing a country. Anyone in the world should be proud of the country they live and be able to represent that with their flag. Glu just recently stopped the use of the flag. Wtf... freedom if speech here in the United states and nothing racist or anything about the american flag!!!!!! 

Comments

• toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    🇺🇸
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    It’s now racist to be a proud American...this country is taking the Glu model and running with it. Hey if Glu can continue to bend us over and people continue to hand over money, why wouldn’t the gov’t mimic this and do the same.  
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Who cares. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Who cares. 

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Based on GLU's location, my Spoc84 stereotyping abilities would tell me they hate you if you love your country. It is a sad state of affairs, but that is where we are now in America. Another reason I will never vote Democrat again for the rest of my life. I'm partially to blame for this current trend.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

This discussion has been closed.