Lost points and other issues

JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
How many people are dealing with this issue from yesterday, and why? I lost all my event points and then my club didn’t reach the tiers for the events that we usually do. My loyalty points are gone, I can’t use club chat, and all of my contributions to the club challenges are now erased. Is this being jailed? I’ve never done anything wrong except build up my resources and save them. I have 95k in gold, all from videos, challenges, or buying specials. 

Comments

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    This happened to me and someone in my club. I was unlocked But points were not given back at this time and my buddy is being told he has some sort of software and should use another device. So he is sending in another ticket. So two stories in my club and neither of us are VIPs. Contact CS and see what they do for you!
  • JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Thanks. CS says close the app and restart, as if I didn’t try that 55 times before sending a ticket. But also not having my points towards club challenges there anymore is going to screw us out of a lot of resources 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    It was very widespread. I jumped in a club yesterday where half of us got wiped out. Then all but 1 got reset at 8 Eastern. Very, very strange
  • FranksabinskiFranksabinski Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    They’ll blame your wifi or whatever else they can come with to deflect the blame away from them. Good luck getting a reply from CS. Then after 3 or 4 days, they’ll ask for a screenshot and proof and within that time, something else will mess up and you’ll be sending tickets about that. Game is a complete dumpster fire right now and GLU will continue to rob and steal from us because they’re never held accountable! 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    8 out of 19 of my club members had it happen to them. We still finished 2nd because our stud was spared.
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    this type of thing has happened randomly for FOUR years now.  false jailings, temp jailings, "soft" jailings all costing people points and the rewards that would come from them with no compensation.  the devs don't know how to restore the points but hey, at least we get horrid bronze luneup extra base events and useless franchise coins in various modes/events/boxes and a half functioning dinger derby!!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    And everyone keeps spending money.... And we wonder why things never change...🤷‍♂️
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I wasn’t affected, but I’ll gladly accept! Lol

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mrcorgimrcorgi Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    My points aren't posting to Team scores and can't use club chat.  I have only been playing for weeks.  The only thing I did was buy a special package.  I received everything, but then the scores stopped posting