Seasonals now have pxp!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Bam! 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• itsagoneritsagoner Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Nice
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Finally!!!
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Hey hey, I can resume my season now!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    That’s nice! We’re getting closer to legends August 7th the first legends were released last year which were Rivera and Edgar Martinez. 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    edited July 2020
    booooooo! who's wasting time with entry level primes? they don't change much for most of us, especially after half the top 300 in world rankings glitched PXP and capped every prime they had…  sure they got stripped and suspended but the primes they capped are still capped😡 this needs to be treated like the xp glitch at the beginning of the year and reset 'em to bronze 1.  
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Glitch-Capped Primes Matter
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Finally!!!!!!!
    The end of 19 had season playoff rewards of 10k BXP, 10k PXP, and 10k LXP
    Hopefully we see an increase in the size of these in short order (10k PXP is less than 1 prime level at plat/diamond)
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Also the Dinger jackpot was changed from 150 gold to 500 PXP.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Hell Yes and its not like you have to finish it to flip it over, 60 games to go!!!
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Yep.  I was waiting on the timer to go into the semifinals when it changed over.  Yay, me!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    inoculum said:
    booooooo! who's wasting time with entry level primes? they don't change much for most of us, especially after half the top 300 in world rankings glitched PXP and capped every prime they had…  sure they got stripped and suspended but the primes they capped are still capped😡 this needs to be treated like the xp glitch at the beginning of the year and reset 'em to bronze 1.  
    It's unfortunate, but all that continues to matters is how Glu's chooses to handle such situations. These things will continue to plague the community as long as Glu tolerates it. The onus is absolutely on Glu. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

Can someone please explain what the whole "glitched PXP"/100% discount is all about? I feel like I keep seeing mentions of it and I'm curious to find out what happened.

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited July 2020
    DFBB said:
    inoculum said:
    It's unfortunate, but all that continues to matters is how Glu's chooses to handle such situations. These things will continue to plague the community as long as Glu tolerates it. The onus is absolutely on Glu. 
    Couldn't say it any better! Should have had a mike drop with that @DFBB