Legend/Keeper Bump

trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
Hey Glu, are you ever going to bump the ML/Keepers again? They are still at 342 max, which is the same as the scrubs at the bottom of your boxes - or have they too become another money grab/waste of resources?

Comments

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Right?!!!  This is getting ridiculous!
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Everyone's already leveled ML and keeper by now so no need to boost them anymore lol
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Too many posts about guys beating WOH with their keepers that they spent free PXP on. They want you chasing those primes and more PXP. 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Whoomp there it is
    x0.62 now

600x0.62 = 372 max overall
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    5%! Wow!!!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Ok ok changing my tune re: keepers / ML time to suck it up and max these things
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Hmm...  I guess that answers the question from my leveling thread earlier.  Now the question is which keeper to level skills on, Babe (ROB x2) or Ferrell (HH x2)?  

I guess it doesn't matter yet, since I am still short of 240k, but I guess keeper skills is kind of a no-brainer, now.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I've got Brett done. About 100k shirt for Wagner. Will ML last.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Now I’m gonna have to buy both FPs next week to get them leveled up all the way, skills too
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I think I will wait until I move to platinum, and break the seal on F2P, to buy fieldpass (if it is not still a shit-show by then).  That way maybe I can take both all the way to 12/12.  
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited July 2020
    FINALLLY!!! It is like the employees decided to come into work today and actually start fixing things! Better club rewards, Keeper bumps, season PXP rewards - hmmm I guess enough people quit/stopped spending money for them to notice after all.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    FINALLLY!!! It is like the employees decided to come into work today and actually start fixing things! Better club rewards, Keeper bumps, season PXP rewards - hmmm I guess enough people quit/stopped spending money for them to notice after all.
    Plausible but highly unlikely...
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Plausible but highly unlikely...
    Well something besides money motivated them to make the decision to implement all these items at once, otherwise they probably would of dragged out the squeeze even longer