Rendon (Prime 400)
Jurickson Profar (Prime 390)
Jesus Luzardo (Prime 380)
Jorge Polanco (365)
Sean Murphy (355)
Prev1

Comments

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    For the record, I normally wouldn’t post this.  However, I will post it as often as I can until Glu fixes the 61%, 88% BS AND makes Primes the WoH reward, without making the difficulty impossible.

Based on my previous statement, I’ll likely be doing this the rest of year 😂

Just for you @uwjnhaduihduiowa 😉
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Form the pic I saw on another site I think trout is double blow out. I don’t remember for sure thought. 
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts

• Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    How we know these legit 🤔
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Anytime I’ve see these pics from assuming the same user they’ve been pretty spot on. 

Edit: often times the one change would be a skill here and there. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I really don’t understand Glu here. 2-3 weeks ago we had Correa and Pedroia ROY Max 365 with better hit and power than the Max 365s from the past 2 weekends. In addition, their skills combination was fairly good as well especially considering the LHP usage in WOH lately. I don’t understand the regression of the players at this point (boxes and WOH rewards). I guess I’ll just focus on my keepers since we just got a good bump this week. Why chase players when you already have better ones in your lineup? And if I’m not mistaken, there hasn’t been a Max 365 outfielder yet, but now we have two 1B (Hosmer and Votto) and two SS (Correa and Polanco).
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    And Garver at C...
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I really don’t understand Glu here. 2-3 weeks ago we had Correa and Pedroia ROY Max 365 with better hit and power than the Max 365s from the past 2 weekends. In addition, their skills combination was fairly good as well especially considering the LHP usage in WOH lately. I don’t understand the regression of the players at this point (boxes and WOH rewards). I guess I’ll just focus on my keepers since we just got a good bump this week. Why chase players when you already have better ones in your lineup? And if I’m not mistaken, there hasn’t been a Max 365 outfielder yet, but now we have two 1B (Hosmer and Votto) and two SS (Correa and Polanco).
    They want us chasing primes not building somewhat decent lineups with bxp guys. Pxp is harder and more expensive to obtain than bxp. 
    Well, until they have Primes in WOH, I still won’t be bothering with them. No reason to when I can’t max them out.
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts

The reason they've been nerfing most bxp players the last 2 weeks is simply to devalue them and try to force us to level Primes if we want to improve our lineup
    Confirmed via the VIP appreciation gift 2.

500 box.  340 Mitch Hanigar and 340 Mike Minor are cut off.

250 box.
    And the gift itself:

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Votto is pretty solid. Better skills than last week's Hosmer 
    Just realized I cut off Rendon.  400 prime, 122/106/73 at B1, LHP/ROB skills.
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I will chase Polanco SS switchhitter. It's difficult to get a SS that can bat from the left side. RISP is an average skill but can still be interesting.
    We are all beta testers
    I pulled him, and I am still swearing off primes right now, so I am happy.   The other 2 boxes were 340 Minor and 340 Vargas.  If I can pull Votto cheap, I will be set for the weekend.  No way I am chasing sets...
    BTW, does anyone know if the "quick level" feature has been fixed yet?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I’m still expecting some changes to the box. I guess we will see in about 20mins.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Good point.  I will wait on leveling, then.  Do you expect skill changes, or something more drastic?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The 400s got a lot better and Jv got a little better. Nothing crazy though.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    First box💪🏻
    Nice. Twenty boxes in and didn’t get him yet. I may quit trying now.
    DFBB said:
    The 400s got a lot better and Jv got a little better. Nothing crazy though.
    Yeah, pretty minor, but those bumps in power on the 400s can make a big difference in diamond...

Irrelevant to me, but a good change, nonetheless.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Does anyone know if the $10 player is supposed to be a bonus player who qualifies for the discount? I bought JBJ because he was a 360 lefty but just realized the discount doesn’t work on him and he doesn’t score any bonus points. Sigh. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    JBJ will be the cvc bonus guy. I don’t know think those guys get bonus points for the normal weekend event.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    CVC guys arent a bonus for the event. Thats why they dont get the discount.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    CVC guys arent a bonus for the event. Thats why they dont get the discount.
    Gotcha. Should have done some more due diligence. Oh well. 
    edited July 2020
    Successful weekend for me.  Got Polanco in the gift, got Votto in a 2500 FR box.  Both to G10, skills 8/8.  Also landed Miggy (scrap heap on Monday), so I am coasting from here...
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Just can’t bring myself to buy any... 😕 rendon only one I could really use but not for 0.5 chance