Unreal: Now These MFers Suspended My Account

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Serious WTF GLU? You eff me over Monday and now you suspend my account? I log in to claim boxes I won from CvC and this happens.
Somebody with some pull please help so I don’t lose what I won again. Holy eff GLU. Effing thieves.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Never Happens to Platinum Teams

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    It's just another bug. Has happened to me a few times since the update. Reboot a few times and it works.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    No it won’t open. Nothing works. Can’t claim anything I know I won. Also my last day of the FP they effed me on.
    im so damn mad

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    5min, 1hr or 24hrs. Usually 1hr.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    It happened to me earlier today while I came here to post about season rewards changing. I was back on in about 1/2 hour. 
    These MFers have really fricked me good this week. What horrid service after all I spent on this game.

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts

Seriously I’m about to lose it. I still had skills to level with the discount I waited two days for, now I may lose out on that too. These people are fun.k.ing thieves 

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I keep waiting on it to happen to me... as I haven’t spent any money in awhile but sitting a ton of gold. Happens every year to me when I don’t spend. Good luck 🍀 hope they unlock you soon 
    Well I’ve spent a crap ton the past month. Got to VIP status. Then this week they basically stole $25 from me. These people are the worst

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @Millecors

P.S.: I know it was unnecessary, but it's Will Ferrell's birthday, so why not.
    You guys need to dump this crap and get down with some Golf Rivals!  It's the shiznit yo!
    Tdub71 said:
    @Millecors

Btw.....
    Pimpin' ain't easy.... but i gots it done!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Well I’ve spent a crap ton the past month. Got to VIP status. Then this week they basically stole $25 from me. These people are the worst
    You keep saying in all your threads and posts from last year till now that this company continues to consistently fricks you over but you continue to spend money and you're mad about being suspended? You could have all the degrees in the world my good doctor the hottest wife in the world and best jobs making all the money you want but common sense you have none.
    Millecors said:
    Pimpin' ain't easy.... but i gots it done!
    The man, the myth, the legend!!! I have mad respect for you! You put your money where your mouth is and not only that you took it to a whole nother level brother! That's how real change is going to happen!

#defundglu
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    ... that this company continues to consistently fricks you over...

Lol okay, Gollum.

@drsmartassphd get over it, it's an hour. Or quit.
  • luvleggsluvleggs Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Tdub71 said:
    @Millecors

Btw.....
    That would be cool, they have screwed the pooch so bad as of late I just stopped buying anything.  They deny they have issue in VIP and then have the gall to blame me saying my brand new iPhone is the reason and also because I may be using a third party app (uh duh your app is a third party app) and that I have been marked as a cheater.  Well if I was why didn't you contact me or stop me from spending cash on an app that has an obvious memory leak and needs to be rebooted every 15 minutes to run and then fails to pay out prizes earned and locks up on the last level of WOH just as I get to the final batter.   I would gladly delete them if they refunded my money.

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Maybe the mods here can take a hint from Glu regarding the good ol @drcomplainingandwhiningsmartassAA
    My issue was fixed and they sent me the items I won but couldn’t get to bc of the lockout.
    As much as I whine here, I will give them kudos on this one. 
    With that, the score is now GLU: 3498712   DOC: 1

My issue was fixed and they sent me the items I won but couldn’t get to bc of the lockout.
    Actually Doc, they only made you think you won. There is no winning with this game. They just decided to pity you a little bit and used a little Astro glide this time. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Man i thought you were planning on staying under $100 this year!!!! And now you're vip?? 😧😧. We lost another one :( 
    I think doc was already vip from previous year. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    The Doc got his VIP from his soap opera literature that he brings us daily. Its almost therapeutic to hear his misery 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Man i thought you were planning on staying under $100 this year!!!! And now you're vip?? 😧😧. We lost another one :( 
    Nope, he got it in 20.  It was a sad day.  Pour one out for the good doc.
    Just no.  
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I had that happen yesterday. I literally got in again after hitting "try again" once. 
    edited July 2020
    Nope, he got it in 20.  It was a sad day.  Pour one out for the good doc.
    Yup. Father’s Day gift was a HUGE apple gift card for the game. Plan going forward is a field pass when I have five or more players to level if short on resources or can’t get in a .3

Most of the money I spent was before I knew about the forums. 

What a waste of an apple gift card.... I feel sorry for that gift card being disrespected like that and being spent on a shitty game.