How much have you spent this weekend?

spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
No gauntlet has given me no reason to spend.

I don't even have field pass.

It feels quite liberating. This could be it for me lol 

Suckers like me come and go lol they'll be another soon!
Prev1

Comments

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I spent $3.99 about 3 months ago. That should just about do it for me.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Zero, zip, nada!  Same as I have spent for 2 months now! 😁😁
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    $0.00

will continue spending freeze until bugs are resolved and CS tickets are actually answered.

its absurd to spend money on an app where purchases don’t work, CS ignores tickets, and App Store refuses to refund.

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    $0.00 since Labor Day '19.

If fieldpass is corrected, I may spring for both next weekend, and go to platinum.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    About $80 so far.. in gas for a little road trip to California 😃 So Cal this weekend (it's about 40 degrees cooler - stepping outside and feeling the free AC has me in ultimate dad mode), Nor Cal this week, then So Cal next weekend again 👍🏻 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Rookie! Rookie wanna be big spenders come and go on the daily. This game was designed for the top players... some can hang some can’t 🤷🏻‍♂️. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    $100 on alcohol at the beach so far since yesterday 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    200$ on a dune buggy and 300$ on a 400cc motor for the dune buggy. Got a buddies bachelor party in 2 weeks and can’t travel to Vegas so we’re renting a chunk of land with perfect terrain for racing for a weekend. I may die, but totally the way to go out
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    200$ on a dune buggy and 300$ on a 400cc motor for the dune buggy. Got a buddies bachelor party in 2 weeks and can’t travel to Vegas so we’re renting a chunk of land with perfect terrain for racing for a weekend. I may die, but totally the way to go out
    If you can get strippers to ride with your group, you’ll make memories that will last a lifetime 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Give my money to glu?!?  No thanks!  Too many glu ups.  They've been gluing everything up since I started in 2017.

I like food.  I'm going to continue giving the food industry my money.  They may screw up an order every once in awhile(one time like 5 years ago), but at least they don't glu up(happens daily, yet dummies still give them money).
    Just no.  
  • baseface1028baseface1028 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    If you can get strippers to ride with your group, you’ll make memories that will last a lifetime 
    There is a fund for strippers/hookers.  Not fancy ones, but some that will do the job. Support your local businesses. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    About $80 so far.. in gas for a little road trip to California 😃 So Cal this weekend (it's about 40 degrees cooler - stepping outside and feeling the free AC has me in ultimate dad mode), Nor Cal this week, then So Cal next weekend again 👍🏻 
    Ha! Are you in Arizona too? We’ve been in La Jolla for the past week and aren’t leaving until Wednesday. Can’t beat this weather!!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    A big fat zero.... Cannot knowingly support a crooked company.

#defundglu
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Ha! Are you in Arizona too? We’ve been in La Jolla for the past week and aren’t leaving until Wednesday. Can’t beat this weather!!
    Yes, sir. I'm used to 100+ degree temps, but the 115's came earlier than I expected 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    $20 for some icy cold beer to combat this Baton Rouge heat baby!!!!  

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I have spent $0 since July 7
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    $100 for an air fryer. Another $100 for groceries. $28 tip for the instacart shopper. 😁 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    air fryer is life changing lol
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I've invested into 3 different types of these. 1 large one and 2 small to medium sized. They are life changing to be honest. I love deep fried stuff and cooking these almost gives me the same satisfaction. If you dont have one, I highly suggest investing one. I made 3-lbs of wings yesterday and didn't even share them with my wife and kids. The wing craving me hit me hard so I ate them all and then air fried some chicken fingers & fries for everyone else.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I've invested into 3 different types of these. 1 large one and 2 small to medium sized. They are life changing to be honest. I love deep fried stuff and cooking these almost gives me the same satisfaction. If you dont have one, I highly suggest investing one. I made 3-lbs of wings yesterday and didn't even share them with my wife and kids. The wing craving me hit me hard so I ate them all and then air fried some chicken fingers & fries for everyone else.
    Some call it an air fryer, others call it a flavor remover 🤷‍♂️
    dkarski87 said:
    Some call it an air fryer, others call it a flavor remover 🤷‍♂️
    This weeks’ chicken wings should taste like last weeks French Fries....and the onion rings from 2 months ago
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts

Ok, so someone needs to explain the physics of an air fryer to me, me being a simple Australian. They are now very popular here, but I don’t get how they work. So no oil at all and stuff comes out like you deep fried it? Seems too good to be true.

Never fight a man with a perm
    edited July 2020

Ok, so someone needs to explain the physics of an air fryer to me, me being a simple Australian. They are now very popular here, but I don’t get how they work. So no oil at all and stuff comes out like you deep fried it? Seems too good to be true.

It’s not the same. You want fried food, you gotta dunk it in 4 gallons of oil...not 1 tablespoon. I’m not sure which ass clown promoted this machine (Rachel Ray, Oprah, or some other face), but I don’t approve. I threw mine out after 1 use
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited July 2020
    It is simply a small convection oven, with a fancy new name. A box with a heating element and a circulation fan inside. I've never used one. I like grease.
    i love it, and I will promote it. Go to hell @TyroneEastwood
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    i love it, and I will promote it. Go to hell @TyroneEastwood
    Cheater Tyrone May cheat in TSB, but he doesn’t cheat his fried food out of a good hot oil bath
    You Americans have to remember, I'm Canadian... I don't fry everything we eat!!!  Canada 1... USA ..0
    – The Great Houmy
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    So no good for Americans but great for Canadians.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    $0.00

will continue spending freeze until bugs are resolved and CS tickets are actually answered.

its absurd to spend money on an app where purchases don’t work, CS ignores tickets, and App Store refuses to refund.

You expect a product you pay for to actually work?