Player Ranks/Levels - What do they Mean?

Vedo08Vedo08 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited July 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Hey Guys - I have a question that's been bugging me for a couple of years. I should know this by now but I don't... What are the different ranks/levels for players. Example, I know Prime are good, but what about MVP (Rookie), Max Tier Diamond, etc, like these... Any input/direction would be greatly appreciated and thanks!! VEDO08

Comments

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    There's no way that you can play for years and not be able to finger out the differences
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    There's no way that you can play for years and not be able to finger out the differences
    Tits ok, we’ll finger It out later
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    The overall max should tell you everything you need to know. This should take minutes, not years, to figure out. 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Let’s finger this out together.

All you need to know is what type of xp the player takes to level up. Lowest rated are regular (blue) xp players, next are prime (orange) xp players, and best are legend (yellow) xp players. 
    edited July 2020
    KCTribe said:

All you need to know is what type of xp the player takes to level up. Lowest rated are regular (blue) xp players, next are prime (orange) xp players, and best are legend (yellow) xp players. 
    I’m glad we fingered this out together and got to the bottom of it
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    KCTribe said:

We fingered it out, but if the OP needs more guidance we can always go balls deep.
    KCTribe said:
    Bearmeat said:
    KCTribe said:

We fingered it out, but if the OP needs more guidance we can always go balls deep.
    True. I just figured it would be easier to start at just the tip
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    You always want to start out with just the tip (of information), you can't go balls deep right away or the excitement (of learning about the game) can be overwhelming and you wont last nearly as long as you thought you would. Once I fingered that out the game was a lot more enjoyable.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts