Mystery Box payouts!!

Ak472019Ak472019 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
edited July 2020 in General TSB Discussion
For the past few weeks Player Payout for Mystery boxes have been less than 0.1% . Spend close to 20000 gold in return for nothing. Wasted hours watching useless advertisements collecting gold, only to splurge it for nothing. Anybody having the same experience please share? GLU staff please refrain answering this post.

Comments

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Don’t buy boxes with gold. Cvc and Real Money usually get you what you’re after. It’s been 3 years playing, and I don’t think That’s dumb luck 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Less than 0.1%? What box are you opening? The weekend boxes have been 1.2% for 400 overall 500 gold box....and 0.5% for 400 ovr 250 gold box. 
    20k isn’t very much chasing a player with those odds you will more likely come away empty handed with only 20k. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I honestly don’t know what @Bearmeat is talking about. I’ve been playing this game since 2015 and I’ve always obtained most of my players from gold.

That said, it does seem like pull rates improve within 3-7 days after you spend real money. I’ve pulled plenty of guys from CVC too, but not more than I’ve obtained from gold spending. 
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Overall I would say the top players on each mystery box payout more often than the odds dictate. 
    Metsicans said:
    I honestly don’t know what @Bearmeat is talking about. I’ve been playing this game since 2015 and I’ve always obtained most of my players from gold.

That said, it does seem like pull rates improve within 3-7 days after you spend real money. I’ve pulled plenty of guys from CVC too, but not more than I’ve obtained from gold spending. 
    There is a method to my mayhem. I have a specific Cvc box opening Method that I’ve practiced for 2 years. It may be below the likes of Cheater Tyrone, but it’s proven to be successful 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Hi AK,

I understand that you didn't get the player which you want from the box. I regret the inconvenience caused.

I'm sorry to inform you that the odds of receiving a particular player is completely random. The odds get reset for each and every single box that you open and this is as per the design. However, I'll take it as feedback and forward it to our team to have a look.

Just to explain further, it is common to have multiple bad draws or get the same item or player. If you've played other games that use the same function you'll understand it is and can be very frustrating at times. If the game developer decides to increase this odd, then every player will receive the prime player, and it will lose its value since everybody was able to draw it.

The very spirit of this is being able to draw the best outcome despite the low odds. You could say that it is a lucky moment. However, as most pulls, not everyone will get lucky.

If you feel you have had enough anal raping then I would suggest holding down on the TSB ‘20 icon and pressing the X on the upper left corner. 

If you have any other queries feel free to write back in. 

Regards,
    Shove
  • Ak472019Ak472019 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I guess you want or not you get a GLU staff answering your post.
    I wasn't talking about pulling any particular player from the mystery box. Summer standout box (250 Gold) & MVP Box (500 Gold) 30-40 purchases altogether. "No player" received. Even win boxes from CVC/Bash events, Not to forget Daily Gift boxes have not yielded any players either. Could this be cause app developers want to encourage players to spend hard cash to obtain preferred players? 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    edited July 2020
    30 boxes without a player from the weekend boxes is mathematically impossible. The worst luck would be 0-14 on the cheap box before the pity timer or 0-11 on the '500' box. I've gone all the way to the pity timer, and it's not fun. But they do at least have a pity timer now
    Ya...but do you complain when you land 2 primes on a random day?  It’s just how odds work. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose...unless you’re @likenight, it’s just how the cookie crumbles.  
    *This week, I’ll add to @spoc84 thread and show how to land 55% more primes
    All I've got to show for all my gold purchases, Regular XP & Prime XP. Once I got the same player who was already in my lineup so I got XP instead.
    Ak472019 said:
    All I've got to show for all my gold purchases, Regular XP & Prime XP. Once I got the same player who was already in my lineup so I got XP instead.
    Ya...but repulls are how you gather resources. Generally speaking, If you level them up a bit, the repull value goes up past what you put into it. Very important part of this game
    Bearmeat said:
    Ak472019 said:
    Ya...but repulls are how you gather resources. Generally speaking, If you level them up a bit, the repull value goes up past what you put into it. Very important part of this game
    Translation please.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited July 2020
    When you repull a player, you get xp as a reward.  If you are a gold team and have leveled the player up to say S10, you get a decent amount of xp, and get the player leveled to G1, without having to shell out any gold/Evo. 

The higher the player is leveled, the more xp you get, and the more you save, by that player being pushed to the next level. 

It is a numbers game that a vast majority of us take advantage of as much as possible.  That is how some guys have 1 mil+ xp stashes, and can level whichever players they want, whenever they want.

That is also why cycling WOH over and over is (or at least used to be) a HUGE deal to most players, especially diamond guys.
  • UnderdogsUnderdogs Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 35 Posts
    I've actually tracked my boxes and the return is pretty much what they advertise. 20000 gold sounds like a lot but it's only 80 small weekend boxes or 40 large ones. It's not a large sample size and you could have good or bad "luck" with such a small set of data. I usually save up about 50000 gold before I play. That gets me 200 of the 250 gold boxes on the weekend, plus whatever free boxes you get throughout the weekend. When you open 200+ boxes, you'll find the odds are almost exactly what is advertised.

I thought the odds were bogus too until I starting tracking my results.
    edited July 2020
    Bearmeat said:
    Metsicans said:

There is a method to my mayhem. I have a specific Cvc box opening Method that I’ve practiced for 2 years. It may be below the likes of Cheater Tyrone, but it’s proven to be successful 
    Very interested in hearing ur method for cvc box opening to see if it’s similar to mine. Always like to hear how others do certain things within the game. We all have our quirks or certain methods I know I do. Lol
    100% agree I have better luck buying specials  vs spending gold. It’s happened to many times to be a coincidence or dumb luck. 
    Bearmeat said:
    Metsicans said:

Very interested in hearing ur method for cvc box opening to see if it’s similar to mine. Always like to hear how others do certain things within the game. We all have our quirks or certain methods I know I do. Lol
    100% agree I have better luck buying specials  vs spending gold. It’s happened to many times to be a coincidence or dumb luck. 
    CVC Box opening method with Increased Odds Method.
    Step 1- visualize the player you want
    Step 2- As soon as cvc ends click on “collect reward”
    Step 3- immediately go to Mystery Box Menu and click on your boxes
    Step 4- immediately open boxes (do not let them shake past half a rotation)

The key here is speed. Do this as fast as humanly possible. Also, if you don’t BELIEVE, it won’t happen. I know this is some next level shīt, but be patient. It works. 

You’re welcome in advance 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    This will be my third set of pity boxes today. 
    SMH
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Some things 👆🏼never change...
    likenight said:
    SMH
    If at first you don’t succeed, you dust yourself off and try again- Aalayah
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Metsicans said:

The key here is speed. Do this as fast as humanly possible. Also, if you don’t BELIEVE, it won’t happen. I know this is some next level shīt, but be patient. It works. 

Exactly how I open mine 👏
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Metsicans said:

This method is cheatwood approved 👌
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    likenight said:
    SMH
    If at first you don’t succeed, you dust yourself off and try again- Aalayah
    Unless the plane crashes 🤭
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited July 2020
    likenight said:
    SMH

@likenight

There are three major components to successful box opening

The first is timing.  You need to remember that there are a finite number of players being released in to the player pool.  Know the windows.  The second comes in the form of HOW you open.  Half a turn only.  Open fast, open at the half turn.  Profit.  The third and most important (and this one will REALLY tear you up if done improperly) is that when opening boxes, you need to ensure that you FULLY cram those things completely up your suckhole, pointed end first.  GLU was helpful in displaying them with the proper cramming orientation in the graphic above.  If not properly crammed, you are due for a lifetime of XP pulls.  Point up, edges out.  

Hope this helps