Options

Difference between Keepers and Prime Players?

ehorsley33ehorsley33 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
New to the game but I was trying to figure out the difference, thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Delete the app and run... run away!!
    Just no.  
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Best answer I’ve heard all day to someone’s question. 
  • Options
    No one can explain the differences? 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Can you imagine looking back in a few months and thinking "July 2020 was when the game was good.  Back in the good old days, before GLU ruined it."

Ah, the innocence of it.
  • Options
    No one can explain the differences? 
    If you’re new, then you don’t have keepers from TSB 19. Prime players are the current highest rated players. They have a shelf life as the game evolves. Keepers are middle of the pack players that evolve one step behind the current max overalls. But seriously, walk away
  • Options
    But to not be a jackass, and answer the question...

Keepers are (if you did it right) the top-flight players from your '19 roster.  They will continue to grow, max-wise, as the season progresses, until they reach their max from '19.  They are very useful, but take 3x the blue xp that regular players take, and are (at best) slightly behind the top new players being released (currently primes).

Primes take their own (orange) xp, and 400-max primes are currently the top-flight players in the game.  They will soon be supplanted by 420-max, 450-max, etc primes, until legends are released. 

Legends will take their own (gray now, I think) xp.  They will be the top-flight players, until All-Time Greats appear (Babe, Mick, etc.).
  • Options
    I won't go so far as to tell you to run away, but be warned, the burn-out rate is currently at an all-time high, imo.

As long as you keep perspective that it is just a game, and you can quit whenever you want, you may be ok.

Don't get as invested in it as a lot of us have...
  • Options
    Tdub71 said:
    But to not be a jackass, and answer the question...

Keepers are (if you did it right) the top-flight players from your '19 roster.  They will continue to grow, max-wise, as the season progresses, until they reach their max from '19.  They are very useful, but take 3x the blue xp that regular players take, and are (at best) slightly behind the top new players being released (currently primes).

Primes take their own (orange) xp, and 400-max primes are currently the top-flight players in the game.  They will soon be supplanted by 420-max, 450-max, etc primes, until legends are released. 

Legends will take their own (gray now, I think) xp.  They will be the top-flight players, until All-Time Greats appear (Babe, Mick, etc.).
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    I tried to save his marriage, relationship with his kids and possibly even his life... it might've fallen on deaf ears though.  I tried.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    I tried to save his marriage, relationship with his kids and possibly even his life... it might've fallen on deaf ears though.  I tried.
    I wouldn’t recommend this game to my worst enemy. 
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    Appreciate the advise, I’m not getting to invested. This is the solution until Madden 21 comes out.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Appreciate the advise, I’m not getting to invested. This is the solution until Madden 21 comes out.
    If you play this game do not spend any of your money. Play it casually. If you start spending money then you will see the true evils of Glu and Glu loves fresh meat to pound! No Astro glide for the Newbies...
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    Very nice.  That's a real game.  I play season mode with a friend on some all-madden.  Now THAT'S a real team building game, not this trash ass game.
    Just no.