Is glu trying to self-destruct?

WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
I don’t know what exactly they’re trying to do. Seems like they’re hell bent on alienating their core paying customers who spent a lot time and some good amount of money to frustrate at put more and more restrictions on them. 
Like today, you take away woh player cycle capping. What’s the point of this? I can’t imagine you’re losing that much money on people not buying xp bundles. Maybe you’re not achieving your $$ quota during the week. You know a way to make more money during the week, make you Lr weekday plays better?!😱 
More and more great players are leaving the game for good but really you could care less It seems.
The game screwups are a daily occurrence which is unacceptable really. From extremely lazy with never ever quality checking anything before releasing to morons messing up pick em 3 days in a row?!? To unwarranted hailing’s because someone changed their team name to“buymyacount” then ignoring them like a immature teenager.

There’s so many more I could go about that most of you know about but it’s like talking to a wall when company has sold their soul to the $$$ devil.
I get they’re in the business to make money and exploit impulses but it’s getting worse and worse. Game is just not enjoyable like it used to be unfortunately because seems you are catering to the noob crowd more and more sadly instead of getting the veterans excited.

Im going to enjoy my weekend away from the game this weekend to refresh from this game on route to self-destruct.

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    #defundglu
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Saw my first TSB commercial last night on tv. I think GLU will survive.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Tsb has commercials back in 17 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Tsb has commercials back in 17 
    🤣🤣 guess I’m real good on fast forwarding!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard