New update 7/21

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
Everytime I see an update I have PTSD and recall update screwups of the past, think it was 17 when we were locked out for a couple days.  Am I the only fraidy cat?

Can you guys post your experience with this update, might help me through a difficult night.
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Then there’s this. 750 gold for 5 games from Chipper Jones. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Looks like things never change, guess I’ll wait lol
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    It changed from 750gold to 300 pennants 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Why pennants, why not those stupid useless energy drinks! F_ucking glu!
    It’s still showing 750 gold here
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    CS told me an update was coming out when I put in a ticket for my missing PXP. I thought they meant an update what was missing, not a version update. Sadly, the version update came and as far as I know, the PXP I didn’t get for beating WOH is still missing.
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    CS told me an update was coming out when I put in a ticket for my missing PXP. I thought they meant an update what was missing, not a version update. Sadly, the version update came and as far as I know, the PXP I didn’t get for beating WOH is still missing.
    I have a ticket in still, but still haven't received the 2k pxp from the first cycle yesterday.  I guess its a problem with my wifi.
    did you update?
    You bet your bottom dollar I did. That’s when I noticed the Chipper issue. I contacted CS, but no response yet.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Why pennants, why not those stupid useless energy drinks! F_ucking glu!
    They need suckers, and they know people will suck some d for those extra points... no, I mean... they'll give away anything for those points.
    Just no.  
  • jjoyce1963jjoyce1963 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    did you update?
    You bet your bottom dollar I did. That’s when I noticed the Chipper issue. I contacted CS, but no response yet.
    Do you have 300 Pennants? If not I believe it will change it to gold
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Damn daily crossword ad freezes my game and I have to restart it every time.
    This is the response I received from CS. Still no changes.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

I guess they’re all different 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    This is the response I received from CS. Still no changes.
    Whoa. You actually got a CS rep with a normal name?
    Says @uwjnhaduihduiowa 🤣🤣🤣
  • itsagoneritsagoner Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I think it was an update to fix something that didn’t work. That’s not working either so we will get another update that doesn’t work to fix the update that doesn’t work to fix the update that doesn’t work....Will it ever end!!!!!
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    I have a ticket in still, but still haven't received the 2k pxp from the first cycle yesterday.  I guess its a problem with my wifi.
    I read this as a problem with my WIFE.
    This is indeed an issue at my house.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    So GLU is having customers QA the update now. Good job, GLU

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    yea...video boosts and restarts still do not consistently load. 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I get stuff won't be perfect, but the frustrating thing is that video boosts/restarts had been working and there was no 61% error. But they broke these to cover up the glitch mistakes that led to the whole 4th of July fiasco. It's just a total lack of accountability. It's never Glu's fault, always blame the customer. That's why there's so much anger on the forums. 
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    App has completely frozen probably 15 times on target bash video boost and free gold videos.  What a piece of crap.  Got capthca though, good job boys.
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Not loving the new series of ads which DO NOT go away when hitting the X.  Sometimes the Back button works, sometimes the game crashes. Money money money.