All star progression from 19

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
OK so it's obvious I haven't been active at all in 2020 so I am not sure about this but did GLU say that All-Star tiers progression would carry over to 2020? And do you have to reach a level before you see the option to bring your keepers over? Haven't played a single game so not sure at all about anything any more.
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited July 2020
    If I remember, you have to play at least 1 BG, before you have that option.  My memory is not the best, though, so please correct me.

Edit: AS progression should also carry over.  I know it did for me, with no issue.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Houmy said:
    OK so it's obvious I haven't been active at all in 2020 so I am not sure about this but did GLU say that All-Star tiers progression would carry over to 2020? And do you have to reach a level before you see the option to bring your keepers over? Haven't played a single game so not sure at all about anything any more.
    It was so long ago but when you sign Into the fake you have the option when it asks if you played tap19 and you enter the same login info. I believe you have to play a game or 2 and then the all stars should pop up to be collected. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    DONT DO IT!!!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Damn. Should have done it a long time ago then. Have about 700K BXP I've been collecting from gifts and trades.

OK so I did play my 1st game and got the keepers option and all star perks transferred. It gave me the option to "collect" all the all star levels bonuses (gold, xp etc) I had accomplished in 19 but nothing was added to my totals. Anyone else had them added or is that normal?

Yep something definitely seems to be wrong. Level 14 and the only perk it shows is this. Ticket it is then

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    You definitely should have received all of the rewards and perks for collecting each individual level of All-Star progression.  I wish you luck with the crapshoot of Glu CS 🤞
    You definitely should have received all of the rewards and perks for collecting each individual level of All-Star progression.  I wish you luck with the crapshoot of Glu CS 🤞
    Yeah it won't be fun and that's for sure. Gave up starting tickets about random gifts not received even after logging in immediately and on the all star bonuses I just received the helmet and a 1st round draft pick as well as 3 Bronx bats draft picks (American league draft picks)

Man oh man I hadn't seen an "oops we need to restart" for a good 6-7 months. That is until tech support got back to me saying they added the all start bonuses back for me to claim now. Crashes every time I try. Good thing I never changed my signature. 😂😂😂

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Good to see you on here.  I know you said once that your handle is "who, me?", but I find this infinitely more entertaining.  So in honor of you re-joining the herd...

Well happy to report that all is well now. They just sent me the level perks as gift packages so took me a good 6-7 minutes opening 40+ gifts but all is there now. 🤘🖖