Global challenges

JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
Are back! Under 4 days to do it, so lets do it as a community!!

Comments

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I got my 1! Haha
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    they also need to add a way to get daily dinger tickets not just out of that free box.
  • JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Cash money bro haha. I have like 10 tickets but every time I click over to the tab, the counter is rising. So I have faith in all the world players of the game to get it done!
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I actually expect the home run challenge to make. Bonus game day is today, so a lot of people will be playing many games. Plus, tomorrow is prime with the .3 discounts on the line. There will be a lot of teams playing and lots of home runs will be hit. The daily dinger, I don’t see happening. That mode just isn’t that popular. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I have close to 40 DD tickets. Why? Bc I’ve won well over 3K in gold that I never got due to the game crashing. So I quit playing it. Screenshots to CS didn’t get me shit but a reply about my WiFi.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Get on it Whales.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    We had one last week. It was a completely unattainable challenge though, and we failed miserably 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    This would be something that could benefit the customer, so don't expect a decent on anytime soon. Like the Legend said, there was one last week, but it was completely unattainable.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service