Pick em 7/21

TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
Are they going to play nice and just not play? 

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Consensus seems to be Y/N/Y, but that's just what I can see from global.  Queen posted exactly that.  Although this is global, so take it for what it's worth.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Wickedbeavs club name as well! Lol
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I'm curious how they know... Since they haven't played yet (1st game wed) 
    Because Beavs is probably going to start a scrub pitcher, and throw the game.
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    These pick-ems are dopey nonsense. We already had virtual  e-games and now arbitrary garbage. Hey geniuses MLB has started “Summer” league games for CHADS sakes 😜😜😂
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Yeah but...last night the Royals - Astros game ended on pitch count. yes the stro's cheated and won but when their pitcher hit his count in the bottom of the 9th, the royals had the bases loaded and 2 outs and had already scored 3. then Poof it was over.  
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Sounds more like it ended on a bitch count
  • JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    2020KC said:
    Yeah but...last night the Royals - Astros game ended on pitch count. yes the stro's cheated and won but when their pitcher hit his count in the bottom of the 9th, the royals had the bases loaded and 2 outs and had already scored 3. then Poof it was over.  
    Explain this? Is this a new rule for the season or exhibition or what??
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    it looks like Houston only had to pitch 8.2 innings. they were up 15-6 - it certainly looks like they had to cheat! 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    We're in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. We're talking about practice.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    JPro2992 said:
    2020KC said:
    Explain this? Is this a new rule for the season or exhibition or what??
    the 2 teams agreed that their summer camp guys had limitations, so when the last pitcher was on the mound in the 9th he had a 50 or so pitch count. once he hit that the game was done...its only for summer camp
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    We're in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. We're talking about practice.

Still one of the best sports interviews of all time.  Right up there with Jim Mora's "Playoffs!!?" rant.