Options

Help me write a petition to the CEO of Glu

trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
Hi Guys, I don't think we have gone about things the right way in looking for the changes we have been hoping for. I believe that the team at Glu that handles this game have no idea what they are doing (as evidenced by everything), and I want to elevate our issues via a petition directly to the CEO of Glu, Nick Earl (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-earl-186b3314). If we reach out as a large cohesive group to him, maybe we he will make some changes internally with the tap development/strategy teams to improve the game for players. You can help by providing your in-game name and your grievances/top issues with the game in this thread.

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    He knows exactly what he is doing, unfortunately its the Dev team and guys like Blue who are taking the brunt of the criticisms and complaints. All the changes we have seen this year came from the higher ups, and when the guys like Blue and others try to step up and help the players out, they got shut down. Bottom line is, everything that is being done has been planned out the way upper management wanted it. Don't expect any changes.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I agree dkarski, but you never know how things will end up if he starts getting the brunt of things instead of Blue and the Devs.  Who knows?