Options

Game Crashing at 61%

cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
After first cycle, the game started taking forever to load. Tried re-opening and it crashes at 61% every time. Anyone else having this issue before I send in a ticket?

Comments

• Options
    ando526ando526 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same happening here
  • Options
    Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Yea, I cant get it to load, think Chad broke it with his free gifts.
  • Options
    Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    I'm crashing too. I can't get back in.
  • Options
    zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Yep, bs as usual. Can't wait for my 20 energy bottles as compensation 
  • Options
    ehorsley33ehorsley33 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Crashed while on round 4.9 WOH, I get back in and I’m back at 4.1.
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Saw all this happening, so I thought I'd try opening the app.  I'm getting the same as you guys.  I'll try opening it back up before tomorrow... if I remember.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Same here. Good job GLU

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    The culprit to the 61% performance issues if you have a lot of games slowing the server down where it's either your turn or your opponent's (if H2H).  Get those games finished or request that CS deletes them all.  You'll see much better performance thereafter.
  • Options
    SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Game is crashing after every batter in events like woh and club vs club and not crediting my team points scored. 
  • Options
    DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Do any of you guys show that your account is suspended and it's hanging at 37%? I had all the crashing problems and now that's what it gives me.