Glu texting me?

ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

Comments

• ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Has my information been compromised, because I've never gotten a text from them before
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    They have texted me before at that number regarding TSB20 being available for download. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I got the same one.  I just ignored and unsubscribed.  If you put your phone number in the VIP newsletter info, that is why.  Another "feature".
    Yeah, I guess I deserve it for putting my actual number in the newsletter info. Just a warning for anyone else
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Just curious.  Did you reply with a 🍆 pic?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Apparently it is from them. Any VIP received the Happy opening weekend gift, containing 21 total boxes
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    whynot said:
    Just curious.  Did you reply with a 🍆 pic?
    This 👆.... My immediate response. Don’t worry about camera angles and such. You’re not trying to find your soulmate here
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    21 boxes of garbage + 1 unwanted text message.
  • cbidgejbagscbidgejbags Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Just got a text for the time ever here too.  Been playing since '18.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Dayum, that's a flag pole!
    Or an Antenna....
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    It's legit. 

If your phone number is listed in the information sheet (that you fill out), we have it specifically for the purpose of sending that text out as well as automatically entering you in sweepstakes (like the one we have now).  As someone else mentioned, you can reply STOP, and we won't do it anymore for the duration of TSB20's lifespan.

Replying with a middle finger is funny to middle schoolers, but nobody will see it, except for when I put it in my feedback report for the dev team on Monday. ;)
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Replying with a middle finger is funny to middle schoolers, but nobody will see it, except for when I put it in my feedback report for the dev team on Monday. ;)
    So, people will see it 😮
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Yeah, I understand. It's just the first text I ever received from an app so it was a little suspicious. I guess its for people that do not have notifications on?
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts