Field Pass issues part 2

17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
Again!?? Really am I the only one. No leveling discount and no auto play. And worst of all no response from CS. Killing me!!

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    enjoy your screwing!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I obviously didn't read the forums before I posted this...my bad

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Well in your defense this is a million dollar game that SHOULD work when you spend money. The sad fact that everyone has to go to a forum to make sure it works while company rakes in profit is pretty terrible 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I agree bud I agree
    I mean is it too much to ask for to actually get what you pay for...
  • PillcosbyPillcosby Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I purchased both field passes and right after my account was flagged. I am beyond pissed off. This is the second time it has happened to me in the last two weeks. 
  • mrcorgimrcorgi Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    My scores arent posting to Team totals after purchasing specials last weekend.  I have only been playing for a few weeks.  No sense to keep playing if contribution isn't going to post