Field Pass issue assistance

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
So I purchased both Field Passes this morning, as I have done since they have been offering it. I know a lot of people were posting they were having issues, but until this morning, I never had any of the issues being reported here. After purchasing both Passes, my gold total went up and I received the boxes. What I didn’t receive was what I wanted the most...the 30% leveling discount. I am only receiving a 10% leveling discount so I am missing out on landing a lot of xp so far today. My first CS ticket had a response within 40 minutes in which they said they made the changes to my account and to restart the game. Nothing was changed as I still only have the 10% discount. I started a new ticket with CS to let them know the issue had not been resolved 3hours ago, but no response this time. I know it went thru as a new ticket because I got the usual VIP response. I have also emailed Glu’s Customer Care to see if they can respond any faster. Anyone have their issue resolved quickly?

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Nope! Last time I got fricked on FP the same way you did, but I also didn’t get the larger gold package with it. I lost out on two events before they fixed it. I had the player I needed to score big, get extra bonuses, etc, but nope.

My compensation from this horrid company was a net of 250 gold. That’s it. VIP status meant nothing. I was basically told to frick myself despite not getting what I paid for, then inability to participate in events.

They don’t give a frick.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Really, Glu?! Why would you push for people to get both Field Pass when it’s hit or miss on it actually working properly.